Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grace

Grace

Thank you for sharing your story about Grace. I would have opened up my car door for her also

Rest in peace Princess Holly Bear...

She's gorgeous! I hope you have her with you for a long time.

Grace you are all that a GSD should be - gorgeous, smart, brave, loyal, fun (I am running out of adjectives - maybe Sue can help me! ). You sure knew which car to jump into! I am glad life is so good for you today and wish you years and years of happiness and love. Congratulations beautiful Grace, our very special, very beautiful Dog of the Day!

Grace you are a beautiful dog--and such a wonderful story about how you found your person!!
    Long may you live indeed!!!
    Enjoy your special day!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Congratulations Grace, our most deserved Dog of the Day!

That was an absolutely wonderful story about you Grace. It sounds to me that you knew exactly where you belonged in this world. May you both have many, many wonderful years together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My immediate thought was "Amazing Grace" and you are amazing, Grace!!! What a simply gorgeous girl, who has landed in such a comfortable life!!! You deserve it and I applaude your human for bringing you home to be a part of their family!!! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being a wonderful, heartwarming, Dog of the Day!!!

Originally posted by Logan
    My immediate thought was "Amazing Grace"
    MY first thoughts exactly!!!

Grace!!! Your stunning magnificent beauty just took my breath away!!!!! You sure do have "the look of eagles"!!!! What a wonderful break for both of you to have met that fateful day!!!! Of course, my dear, you are the typical GSD, taking over heart and home!!! Hehehe! A big congrats to you and a high 5 from both Killian and Shiloh, too!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Amazing Grace is exactly right! You just knew that your human needed you and you needed a good home. It always warms my heart when there is a little love story to tell.

Grace you will always be well loved and cared for now - you are only getting what you deserve and exactly what you are giving to your human.

I wish you a long, healthy life, Grace. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!

What a wonderful story about a wonderful doggie! Grace, I am glad you and your human were in the right place at the right time! Sounds like you finally have the life that all furry ones deserve!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Sweet Grace

I think you epitomize what Grace is. What a beautiful German Shepherd you are! You not only are gracefully beautiful but graceful in your temperment....so regal and serene. Congratulations on being our Princess Grace of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Congratulations beautiful Grace! You are indeed full of grace, intelligence and dignity. Have a great time with your loving family to celebrate this day and may you have many, many more years of health and happiness.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Dear Grace, after reading your guaridan's moving words I have to admit I got goose bumps. What a magificent, noble, dignified GSD you are. You are all that defines the GSD and so much more! Whether it be by divine intervention, providence or serendipity that you and your proud person were united, there is no denying that it is a heavenly match. Your guardian, and this world, are graced by your beauty, intelligence and loyalty, and so the name is more than fitting! Congratulations to you "amazing Grace." It is with great pleasure that we honor you here today as our most deserving Dog of the Day!! I too wish you and your family many, many more loving years together!(P.S...My girls envy your bed collection!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gracie, you are absolutely GOR-GEE-US! I could just bury my face in your lovely hairy neck and be in heaven!! You would keep me nice, warm and cozy on this freezing, snowy Monday! Lots of kisses of congratulations on your well deserved title as our special DOTD!!

What a regal smart and absolutely gorgeous puppy dog!! You just knew your new fur parent would be the best, didn't you pretty?!!? May you have a long long happy life sweetheart!! Congrats for being Our Doggie of the Day!!

Good Afternoon Grace, you are so beautiful, you take my breath away. How lucky your human is to have such a wonderful, beautiful companion who loves, protects and cares for her. Congratulations, dear, sweet Grace Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy