Thread: Happy, Teddy Bear Hamster

Happy - Teddy Bear Hampster

Your little hampster is absolutely adorable.
    It makes me want to get one IMMEDIATELY.

When my own little Teddy Bear (a Westie-poodle mix goes to puppy heaven, I'll definitely look into getting a Teddy Bear hampster!

Thanks for sharing,
    Dolores

Happy, you made me very happy by being the special POTD! You are very beautiful in your picture.

Happy, what a beautiful little girl you were, and as your name implies you made your family very Happy. During your time here on earth you were a wonderful companion and I'm so glad you brought some laughter and love to your humans. Congratulations Happy, you are our very special Pet of the Day now living at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Happy
    Happy is how your sweet picture made me feel. I'm glad you had such a loving family to spend your short life with. I bet you've met my Rainbow Bridge hammie, Calhoon by now. You two can play together while you wait for us to meet up with you. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Dearest Happy,

What a Beautiful little Hamie girl you were. I loved reading
    what a wonderful friend you were to your people. Hope you
    have lots of blueberries & pals to play with at Rainbow Bridge.
    This day is in your honor Happy, as our PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear little Happy. When I look at your adorable picture I can just imagine you gazing up adoringly at your family, ready to break in to your special dance, longing for a hug, a kiss or a blueberry. What a loving companion you were and I know how deeply you are missed by your family and friends. You were a beautiful angel during your too brief time on this earth, and now you grace the Rainbow Bridge as one of it's most cherished heavenly angels. Thank you for bringing such happiness to so many, little one. One day you and your family will be together again, but until then, remember how very loved you are! I hope you've met my hammie FiFi...She's was a sweet girl just like you It was an honor to meet you Happy and we are so pleased to have you honored here today as our most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day.
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-10-2003 at 05:22 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy, seeing you made me happy too. What a joy you must have been to your family for those two years, even if you did scare them a few times by escaping! We have been there and done that with our hamsters too!! I'm sorry that your little species doesn't have a longer lifespan. It is heartbreaking to lose you precious hamsters!!

Thank you, Happy's family, for sharing your "Happy" one with us, and congratulations for being chosen Pet of the Day!!

Real witty little hampster you got there! Fancy outwitting a cat!

Happy, our baby

Thank you all so much for being so nice! It makes it so much easier hearing from kind voices such as yours. Yes, Happy was our little baby that made us so proud. She was such a smart, playful and all around wonderful little hammie. We're so glad to that Pet Of the Day has given her this honor.

Love & Thanks,
    Michelle & David Beal

Welcome to Pet Talk, and thank you again, for sharing your beautiful Happy with us. I have had many hamsters over the years, and a couple that resembled Happy very much. I know you miss that sweet baby. We suffered the loss of two in 2002 and decided to take a break as it is so upsetting for us when we lose one.

Please stick around and enjoy Pet Talk with us!!!