Thread: Does your cat watch TV?

Does your cat watch TV?

Miley was watching TV this afternoon. Of course it was a program about wildlife and birds. I think the sounds drew her to the source and then she noticed the figures. She actually pawed at the screen. Even Miley is getting CABIN FEVER here in Vermont.

I walked to the video store this AM, to return a couple of CDs...just so I didn't have to use my car. I also wanted to get a tiny bit of exercise. It was ice under the snow, so I did get a few heart-stopper slipping and sliding things going, along with a few "whoaaas". I didn't fall, but pulled every unused muscle I had...and that is MANY!

Inside now until tomorrow. Maybe more pics. later tonight!

And this is Gramer's fat face....that monkey!

That picture of Miley is so cute. T & P have never really taken an interest in the TV. But that's ok, they are couch potatoes enough the way it is.

And it's so good to hear you call Graemer a monkey again. Means he's more & more up to his old antics.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Awww those pictures are so cute! I love the close-up one!! I wanna kiss that face!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

How cute is that???? I couldn't help but notice she is watching B - I - R - D - S !! My Andy is also drawn to the shows on Animal Planet and one night watched TV on my lap for over an hour. He also goes up and paws at the screen. Trevor just dozes. No interest whatsoever. I agree, it's good to hear Graemer once again referred to as a monkey!

Edwina prefers her own videotape....all birds, rodents, and fish. I wish it was continuous loop but really it rarely holds her attention for more than minutes!

I know it wears on you, but I really am envious of your snow!

Garbonzo Bean likes to watch VH1... He likes Rock videos and sometimes he'll watch drag racing on ESPN we turn it on....

When Filou and Tigris had Miley's and Graemer's age they loved wildlife TV - especially the sounds.

I remember there once was a movie about domestic cats. And of course there was some mating sounds. Oh how these big ears of F+T went up

With birds, Tigris tried to go behind the TV set and see where they were

TV

I recently bought the boys a DVD called Cat Sitter. It's got mice and gerbils and birds and fish and butterflies. Calvin LOVES it!!! He's more interested in some portions than others but he's become a complete couch potato and watches all sorts of TV now. Whatever I'm watching he'll take a look. I had to muffle my laughs at first because he was SOOOO cute just sitting in front of the TV completely bowling pin pose. I'll have to get a picture. Hobbes could care less about the TV.

Fister is not that interested in the TV anymore, but once we watched a video of him eating shrimps and he pawed on the TV!!
    When we first had him, a few other programmes could get his attention for a while, that was F1, bird programmes, football and the credits!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.