Thread: Lolita

Lolita

Buenas Dias Lolita, my man. Como esta usted? My goodness what a handsome boy you are, your coloring is magnificent and your going to be a Dad, woweeee. You must be the talk of the nest with your name. lol Congratulations dear, handsome Lolita Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Lolita
    What's in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. You sure look like a proud papa swinging away in your picture. Double congratulations seem to be in order: One for being a proud daddy and another for being our Special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

H there handsome Lolita!!! I agree, no matter what your name, you are one gorgeous creature!! And what a wonderful husband you are and what a caring, loving Daddy you'll be!! It sounds like you've really found "true love," not only in your mate, but with your humans as well! I wish you and your partner all the best as you venture into parenthood!! You're so precious!! Congratulations to you Lolita, our most handsome, joyful, "father to be," Pet of the Day!! Long and happy life to you and your family, sweet Lolita!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Lolita, congrates to your new babies! they must be as handsome as you! just curious what are there names?

You are very goodlooking Lolita! Congrats. on being a proud papa. And congratulations on being Pet of the Day! I hope you enjoyed your day.