Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matisse!!

Matisse!!

So, my dear Matisse, you are a fun-in-the bathroom cat. And a Flip-and-Boing cat. And you don't understand why your mommy is laughing at you? I think I can. It is because you brighten her days and nights with your kitten antics and your love.
    Just be careful with her art pottery!

And if you want to see how others sleep -look at the "Tortellini sleepers" thread under Cat behavior.

Enjoy your day being our special kitten of the day

Matisse has certainly mastered the art of being a great little cat. Hope he gets all the rewards a great friend and companion deserves. Good luck.

What a cutie you are, Matisse! Sure sounds like you know how to find the adventure in every moment! Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Matisse! What a sweetie you are! I bet you can make everyone around laugh. Have fun on your special day! I wish a long a happy life with your loving famlily!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I loved hearing about your adventures. Matisse you certainly have personality. I love your eyes and that beautiful coat of yours. You can keep milk caps safe for me anytime. My Maine Coon loves the plastic rings on milk and juice jugs. I would give you lots of belly rubs. Congrats on being Cat Of The Day! I hope you get lots of milk caps and treats for your special day!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Little Matisse you are quite the character! As I was reading about all of your adventures I kept thinking that your human has a kitty that could be the main character in the new "The Cat Who" series. The Cat Who is Headless! The Cat Who Jumps Boing! The Cat Who Goes Flip! The Cat Who Keeps Things Dead! (My apologies to Lillian Jackson Braun. ). You sound like such a special kitty and now today you are even more special because you are Saturday's Cat of the Day!

Oooooh Matisse you are one lovely kitty cat! And such a frisky girl!! You rock Matisse - congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

My Matisse, you are very beautiful--love that extended "eyeliner" you wear and your gorgeous coat!! How good of you to keep your Mommy entertained like that! My one kitty, Ziggy, will do somersaults on the bed if you start trying to fold a sheet or blanket. She'll come running from far away, dive on it, do her gymnast's flip, and then start "thumpering" the blanket! YOU and her would pal around GREAT, Matisse!!! So nice to have met you today, and THANK YOU for your wonderful story!!!!

What FUN!!!!!

Oh, Matisse, you are a one-cat circus! We just loved meeting you...your purrrson is so fortunate to have you (as she is obviously aware)! Catgratulations, handsome boy, on being today's fab Cat of the Day - just keep having fun - fun - fun!!!!

Noserubs snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Mirthful Matisse!

matisseyou are going to be a great Cat , with that happy attitude! Your mommy is not laughing at you little Matisse , she is laughing because you have brought such joy and love into her life. MIRTHFUL MATISSE COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Matisse, you made a great *impression* on me today. I don't think that picture is lame at all. You are one busy little kitten!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Matisse,
    If you got any cuter, you might bust! I love reading about your antics. I, too, don't understand why you mommy doesn't 'get it'...perhaps it is the same reason I don't 'get it' with my babies! Oh, that would be so cute to see you do a back flip! Keep up the hard work training your mommy. I am sure a breakthrough is right around the corner!
    Hugs to you on your special day.

Well, congratulations Matisse, our backflippin, headtuckin, boingin and somersaultin COTD.
    You are just toooo cute for words.
    Hope you have an adventureous day taking care of those bottle caps.
    Hugs and kisses to you sweetie on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Matisse
    What a cute picture. I'm sure you are even more handsome now. You sound like a happy and very loved boy. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.

I am so glad you guys loved Matisse! He's grown so much since that picture, such a huge cat, but still a very very silly and sweet cat!

Here he is attacking my printer! http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~kaminsmj/matprint.jpg

And here he is just a couple days ago, being a scary catloaf!
    http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~kaminsmj/matloaf.jpg

Thanks for your responses! He was suitably gratified, of course.