Thread: ratties!!!

ratties!!!

im so excited cuz there are all of a sudden rats in the petstores near by me! most petshops usually dont have rats, but i think that more and more people r learning what great pets they r...at the petstore across the road, they have a beige hooded, a blazed beige bareback, and two albino babies. Then at the petshop beside me, they have two agouti berkshires, a fawn self, and two beige hoodeds (one of the hoodeds has pretty ruby eyes) and they r sweet little babies. so now i have to go there and pet them and stuff lol. the only thing that sux is that i have to go home, throw my clothes in the laundry and have a shower right away, where i could normally wait a while.
    I've been BOO'd!

At least you know about the dangers of petshop, and how they pose a risk to your rats at home. GOOD JOB!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    At least you know about the dangers of petshop, and how they pose a risk to your rats at home. GOOD JOB!
    lol thanx...its really hard thinking that those sweet little ratties could pose a risk to ur own, but everyone has to keep an open mind
    I've been BOO'd!

When I have people visit my rattery they think I am insane because I make sure they do all these things before comming over lol!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    When I have people visit my rattery they think I am insane because I make sure they do all these things before comming over lol!
    lol...i can see it now..."make sure you are wearing clean clothes..and take a shower...dont touch any pets...and i must make a complete body inspection before u walk in the door!"
    lol jk.
    I've been BOO'd!

hi all, im new in the site so im sorry if i do something wrong..

I have 2 hooded(Akela&Luca) , 2 albino(Freddy&Sophie), and 2 Silver(Kalasnyikov&Luna)(?) rats. The 're all so intelligent and so cute for me, but most people don't like them. 1 year ago when my mother heard that i want these rats, she sad "its imposible, you won't bring those fiends into my house".. but when i bought my first rat, Akela, she was so interested and she loves all of the rats today too.
    We have now 8 hooded newbies, they're Akela's and Luca's babies. I live in hungary, in the middle of europe. in this country the people dont like any kind of rodent, especially rats and mice. The pet shops don't offer rats so much. in hungary, hooded, albino and silver rats are availible, but i saw a picture with a hymalaian rat and im wondering them. do you anithing about them?

that's all for today, bye all.

Rats rule!

I have two rats ratzo and rizzo there adorable!
    You may create a tiny spark or a glourouis blaze but until you dare to try who knows? helen crabtree

Originally posted by shrine
    hi all, im new in the site so im sorry if i do something wrong..

i saw a picture with a hymalaian rat and im wondering them. do you anithing about them?
    Welcome! dont worry i dont think u will do too much wrong lol...i dont know too much about himalayans...luckies4me would know more as shes more experienced in this area....here is an addy to a page about himis:
    http://www.rmca.org/Articles/himalayan.htm
    I've been BOO'd!

Re: Rats rule!

Originally posted by Gusthebelgainsowner
    I have two rats ratzo and rizzo there adorable!
    awww what kind are they?
    I've been BOO'd!