Thread: Makki, you are a beautiful little tortie.

Makki, you are a beautiful little tortie.

I suppose that you knew where you would be welcomed, and to make yoursef a home, especially after being called and then running into a truck, and promptly going to sleep It is always good to hear of such rescue stories.

.......wayne

Makki! Makki! Beautiful Makki - I wish you were mine!

Why couldn't it have been me driving that truck that day? I would have so gladly made you a little bed, right there in the truck, and let you sleep all you want. And if you disagreed, I would never have picked you up and, surely, if you finally struck common ground with your sister, then, surely, you could have made friends with the black cat, and all the other felines living here, plus the Iditarod reject dog.

Oh, well. If you can not be mine, then I am glad that the man who spotted you had both an open door to his truck and another to his heart and that his woman did too.

But how grand it would be if you were mine...

Former User Guest
    Makki, what a beautiful tortie you are, I love your look I'm happy to hear you hae a home now and a good life!
    Enjoy and be happy!!

Congrats Makki!

What a gorgeous kitty! ...and with a full measure of Turtietude. I like your sister's name too. Was she born in 1997, by any chance?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Thanks for all the good people that can't turn their backs on a cold, hungry, tired little cat. There is still hope for the world.

Originally posted by kittykay
    Thanks for all the good people that can't turn their backs on a cold, hungry, tired little cat. There is still hope for the world.
    Amen to KittyKay's comments...paw applause to your purrsons, Makki for giving you such a loving home! You are an especially beautiful Tortie Girl! And I of course you have your own little "Turtietude" as Smokey so appropriately termed it! Bless you, sweet girl - Catgratulations - you are one purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What stunning tortie

I loved hearing your rescue story. I am a rescuer of stray cats myself. I am so glad you have loving purrrents now. I am also glad you get along with your sis Haley Bop. I have had my orange tabby tomcat, Manny, two and a half months now and my "girls" are less then thrilled he is part of our catpride and family. I understand why you don't want to be picked up. My siamese/black tabby mix doesn't like me to pick her, but she has the most velvet feeling fur. I think you are such a pretty girl. I would love to pet you and give you a treat. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you get lots of treats for your special day!!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Congratulations, Makki! You are one spectacular tortie girl!

What a sweet, dainty little kitty girl! Are you a cucumber roll, girl?? You are very beautiful little Makki, may you have a long, long happy happy life!! Congrats for COTD!!

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    What a gorgeous kitty! ...and with a full measure of Turtietude. I like your sister's name too. Was she born in 1997, by any chance?
    How did you guess. Yes Haley-Bop was born in 1997. She
    is a medium haired tabby, with a perfect "M" on her forehead and black eye-liner.

Magnificent Makki

Makki the magnificent , you have such a sensational little face! My first cat Pouncer was a totie/siamese mix , and you are just as beautiful! And the fact that you were rescued makes you even more special as they really wanted you to be thier cat! God Bless them and You , MAKKI COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greeting Makki!! When I think of a Toriti I think "high drama..." Boldy beautiful with just a touch of "tortitude!!" (Thanks Smokey!!) And may I say, your eyes are exquisite!! But Makki, most of all, I'm so happy to read of your tale of rescue! Without hesitation, you jumped right into your Dad's truck and never looked back!! Good for you! I know that for all of your days you will be showered with love! Congratulations to you beautiful Makki, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Makki
    congratulations pretty kitty!! you look so much like my Cassie

I love a good cat rescue story! Always happy to hear that there's one less kitty living a harsh life on the streets! Your little Makki has a beautiful tortie coat. Gotta love the kiss-on-command sweetness of her too! Congratulations, Makki, on being today's cat of the day!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Hello Makki,

Without doubt, you are one Gorgeous kitty. I love the
    torti coloring. Happy congrats to you on your day of honor
    Makki, as our CAT OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt