Thread: Haley

Haley

Oh my Haley is soooooooooooo cute....

Rest in peace Princess Holly Bear...

Sweetheart!!

Such a beautiful face ......... and those ears. I can just see your head hanging out the window and yours ears flapping in the breeze.

Have a great day lovely girl!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Congratulations Haley!!

I'm so glad you were shared you with the world today I can't think of a more deserving dog than you Haley, your wonderful!
    Have a terrific day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Haley is beautiful. I love her ears! Make sure she know's today is her special day--give her a pat from all her new friends.

Well thank you so much for sharing her with us! She is quite the cutie and it sounds like you two have a lot of fun together! May there be many more years of it ahead, as well!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Good Morning Haley, my what a pretty little girl you are, I love that photo of you. It sounds like you have a great life, getting to play with your friend and all. What a good bed warmer you are too. I love one of those and she is called Daisy, lol Congratulations dear, sweet Haley Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Haley's Beautiful!!!

OMG!!! Haley is a little sweetie!!! I LOVE HER!!! I've been in love with Basset Hounds since I was a little girl and one moved in across the street from us.....they're one of my very fav breeds. I'm getting a shih tzu in the fall, but if I could afford 2 pups, I'd also get a basset. I hope Haley's owner realizes how special and precious she is and enjoys each and every moment with her. CHEERS Haley!!

Hi Haley! Oh, you're such a beautiful girl!! How could anyone resist that sweet face, big brown eyes and those gorgeous, long, ears!! I have such a vivid picture of you riding in the car...ears and gums flapping in the wind!! Tooooo cute!! I'm so glad your person was generous enough to share you with us all! I hope a very special day is planned in your honor, sweet Haley! Congratulations to you beautiful Haley, our most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Haley Sweetie,

You are Beautiful !!! Look at those gorgeous brown eyes,
    & those lovely ears. It makes me happy to know you have
    a special person all your own, who adores you. Congratulations
    on being chosen for a day of honor as DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life Haley girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Look at that face! What a cutie-pie you are Haley! We can tell just from your picture that you have LOADS of character. May you have many many years of treats, love, warm beddies and ear-flapping good times!

That is one CUTE PUPPY!
    Tania, Mugsy's Mom
    English/American Bulldog

Haley

I'm so glad you shared Haley! She reminds me of our Bassett, Leo so much. Several things you said are so true of Leo, too. His ears & lips would flap in the breeze when riding in the car (Leo passed away a little over a year ago). Wherever we took him no one could resist him. And he basked in all the attention. I bet people have the same reaction to your girl. Yes, Bassetts weigh a ton, too. I'm looking at a picture of Leo sitting in our boat........correction - HIS boat! He went on the maiden voyage & thought he was captain. For outdoor activities we had to bring Leo his own lawn chair too, or he would climb up onto one of our chairs & right onto our lap, all 60 lbs. of him. People would laugh & say "look at that dog getting a sun tan in his own chair!" He refused to lay on the grass without a beach towel (we live in FL). Haley sounds as full of personality as Leo was. Leo knew how to get his way with that "sad look" too - does she? One lady commented once "he looks so sad he makes me want to go out & buy a pair of shoes." Anyone who has shared their life with a Bassett knows how lucky they are. Anyone who hasn't, definately should! Congratulataion to Haley. She is beautiful.
    CJ

Haley, you are about the cutest thing I've ever seen. You sure are photogenic!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I'm coming in late here, but Haley, you are just toooo precious for words!!!! What a sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet you were spoiled rotten today, and tomorrow wont be any different-deservedly so!!!