Thread: What breed of Tabby am I?

What breed of Tabby am I?

I adopted a tabby from the Humane Society last year. I would like to know what breed he is because he isn't a regular tabby. Toby was 8mos when we got him since that he grew alot. His face change, he grew longer. He looks like a wild cat. He has these nice tiger stripes on his head, spots on his stomach, stripe on his paws and face and rings on his tail. Most tabbies don't have spots on their body. I would like to know what kind of breed he is? I figure he might be an Ocicat. What do you guys tell me what he is. Here are some pictures of Toby:

I can't see your pictures, but it sounds like you may have a Bengal. I just got a Bengal kitten about two weeks ago and she looks like what you described. Hope you can get your pictures to show. You can email them to me and I will upload them if you want. [email protected]

Sorry the picture didn't show up, soo here are the pictures again.

Whatever he's got in him, he's gorgeous!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Hmmm not sure he looks like a bengal.
    He sure is a cutie! A big boy too!

He looks very tabby to me. That's why they are so cute, they "come in a wide range of colors"
    See my Juni, her stripes are a lot like your cat's stripes, but she doesn't have points at all. Your kitty has just a few points. I've seen what I call Tabby cats with only points, no stripes at all.

I luv cats, Your Toby happens to be a very well-defined marked tabby. Because of the vivid demarcations on his coat, he may appear to be a partial breed of some sort. However, Toby does not appear to me to be of any "special breed" other than a Domestic Short Hair. He does have a very beautiful coat, however. I am impressed with the sheen on his coat in the picture of him in a box.

.......wayne