Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neko Drooling

Originally posted by Russian Blue

OK, now I've had it with all you very GROSS posters!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing - what is this a gross out contest!??!

Fortunately for me my kitties don't do anything too gross. A throw-up here and there, and Tubby had one of my hairs go through him (kinda long), but not quite all the way so all his little turds were stuck to it as it hung out of his butt. Ok, I'll stop now.

The only reason I mention this is because it just happened Friday night. But I won't bore you with the details.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

LOL

Very good that at least you did not post pictures for all your horror stories

I am sure Neko would prefer if his drool remained unseen by the public

Now I've seen everything!

When I give Max is liquid antibiotic, he hates the taste so much that he foams at the mouth - much like a rabid dog! He did this once before when he was on pills. He accidentally bit down on one and he foamed for about 5 minutes. I'd wipe it away and it would keep coming.

Now I must admit that this is not quite so gross as the vomit and drool stories BUT.....

there's nothing quite like cleaning up a long-haired white kitty after he's had diarrhea and it's streaking all over the condo....

slick
    max & speckles

what a useful, all purpose, catch all phrase....

catspit......noun-

c-a-t-s-p-i-t

catspit

My mom yelled "catspit" when she broke her favorite coffee mug.

awww! Poor Neko Reminds me of Joey's cat, Lestat..we joke that Lestat is part St. Bernard. You pet him and will come away with drool...or he'll lay on your lap and then get up leaving drool spots on your pants.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

That is SOME drool!!! Could even rival some of the drool I saw on the Newfies at the dog show this past weekend!!

****GROSS OUT ALERT****

This morning I woke up and someone had puked all over my bed! I am a very rough sleeper, and no matter how well I tuck sheets and blankets in, they end up pulled out and balled up.

I went in the bedroom after I had my caffeine, and not only was there puke on my sheets, there was puke on my down blanket! It's not a comforter, it's thinner and lighter - but it has to be brought to the landramat to wash. I had not planned on going ot the landramat today, now I have to. It isn't just a pile, it is smeared all over the blanket and sheets.

It probably happened last night (judging by how dry it is) and me, in my flip-flop sleep, smeared it around!

None of this is grossing me out; in fact, I'm sitting here laughing my heiny off at these stories! If you have kids, either fur or skin, you're going to have things spewing out of both ends to deal with. I especially love the description of "poop-on-a-rope" from T&P's mom -

My daughter and I often laugh about how we ALWAYS manage to start a disgusting topic of conversation at dinnertime. Never on purpose, but somehow it always strays there. I'm not too squeamish, at least not enough to make me stray from my one true love (food) .
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
    None of this is grossing me out; in fact, I'm sitting here laughing my heiny off at these stories! If you have kids, either fur or skin, you're going to have things spewing out of both ends to deal with. I especially love the description of "poop-on-a-rope" from T&P's mom -

My daughter and I often laugh about how we ALWAYS manage to start a disgusting topic of conversation at dinnertime. Never on purpose, but somehow it always strays there. I'm not too squeamish, at least not enough to make me stray from my one true love (food) .
    You said it! My family is amazed and disgusted that I have no problems eating chocolate especially tootsie rolls right after I clean a litter box. It just doesn't bother me. After cleaning up runny poop and vomit from my furry sickies, you just become immune...smell doesn't bother me anymore either...it has to be really really bad for me to notice. You're a true animal lover and pet owner when it doesn't bother you at all to pick dried poop(ferret poop) out of the carpet with your bare hands. I guess I really am immune.

Oh and just for clarification in case anyone freaks, YES, I do wash my hands afterward!

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I was thinking the same thing - what is this a gross out contest!??!

Fortunately for me my kitties don't do anything too gross. A throw-up here and there, and Tubby had one of my hairs go through him (kinda long), but not quite all the way so all his little turds were stuck to it as it hung out of his butt. Ok, I'll stop now.

The only reason I mention this is because it just happened Friday night. But I won't bore you with the details.

LOL!!! I find those poops in the litter box all the time. They look like little nunchucks..

This is the funniest thread! I'm laughing so hard there's tears in my eyes.

I have a couple gross ones for you.

Grossout #1: Mobius drools so bad at the vet that her carrier looks like a St. Bernard was in it.

Grossout #2: My first cat Mischief had a hairball problem. She used to sleep on my head. Not 5 minutes after I woke up she let go a HUGE *Black* on the pillow where my head would have been. That would have been a great excuse for being late to work: "I have to wash cat hurl out of my hair!"
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

For some reason when the lost cats barf , they do so on the stair landindg or in the doorways , or anywhere else that I cannot avoid walking into. Almost like it was on purpose! But it must ba a coincedence! It must be!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Samantha's drooling reminds me of when I attempted to give Puma some de-worming medicine. She drooled just like that.

Someone mentioned about smashing up a pill, and then giving it to their cat. Personally, I can think of no other way to make a solid medicine taste worse than breaking it up, because all of the "flavor" is released

............wayne

Since this is the thread for posting gross stuff - here's what happened to me last night.

Go to bed midnight, toss, turn, toss, turn finally got up and watched TV till 2am. Finally tired, I went back to bed and Max hopped up and took up his usual spot of right beside the pillow, an inch from my head.

4:15am - woke to hear Max gagging (and you know what that means!) Rather than jumping down from the bed, he took it upon himself to share his bodily functions with me on the bed. Talk about projectile!! It hit my face and all over the bottom sheet and his whole dinner came up!

Got outta bed, washed myself up, wiped up excess "stuff", changed the sheets on the bed, then washed up Max (poor boy, he had it all down his bib!)

Whose tired after that! While watching TV again, he had to "go" and I mean "go"! After that I had to clean his bummy off. By this time it's going on 5:30am so I decided stay up. Headed out the door for work at 7:30am.

And with all this I still wouldn't give them up for the world!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

OH Max, yummy did ya have to hit your humans face with it?!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever