Thread: ? for karen and paul

? for karen and paul

so do you have 2(or more) computers? your posts are minutes apart, yet the idea of"..oohoooh let me type!" just doesn't seem likely. you both seem too well thought out for that joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I'll bet they're just like Mike and me....currently I'm sitting on one side of the room posting on my computer and Mike is sitting on the other side of the room posting on his! lol

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

We have three computers that are usually running, though just one is "mine." Two other sit on Paul's desk, a Mac and PC. I am on a Mac here and at work, and we receive all our email on Macs, as they are far less prone to viruses. Paul has both, for many reasons, not the least is being able to make sure any website we design looks good on both platforms.

Miss Hoppy does not have a computer of her own, she is too likely to cut cables to be allowed unsupervised access to a computer!

Excellent point Karen...not only that, Ms Hoppy is entirely too young to have a computer of her own!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

We have a Mac and a PC. We both prefer the Mac, John is usually on it, but when he's not, I am!!

What a pity that Microsoft won the marketing battle!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We have a computer in each bedroom in our house. All have DSL connection, all can go online at the same time. My father, brother, and I are always online at the same time in the same house.