Thread: Beautiful Apple

Beautiful Apple

Dear Apple, devoted mother, friend, beautiful creature indeed. You surely were the "apple' of your Mommy's eyes. The tears flowed when I read her most touching tribute to her best ever friend and devoted companion. You must have been so very, very special to have been so deeply loved by so many. I don't think a Gerbil girl could ever hope for a more loving, caring home. And what a happy, happy life you led! I know how terribly sad your Mom is, no longer having her precious friend there to share her days. But I hope she takes comfort in knowing that she gave you the best life imaginable, that you loved her very much and that you will never be forgotten. One day in the distant future you and your Mom and all of your babies and admirers will be together again. Until that happy day sweet Apple, run and scamper all about the Rainbow Bridge, chewing up your paper rolls and munching on those carrots, crackers and celery! You truly are a beautiful soul. It was an honor to meet you sweet Apple. Congratulations to our most precious Gerbil Furangel, Apple, Pet of the Day, Friend of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Apple
    What a beautiful girl you were. I can tell your guardian misses you very much. I hope you are having a wonderful time at the Rainbow Bridge while you wait for your guardian to come get you. You certainly deserve to be Pet of the Day, sweetie.

Little Apple, It sounds like you had a wonderful life with all that loved you. You must have had very busy days caring for your children, chewing, rolling around in your ball and eating all those good things!
    I hope that you are playing and running around free at the rainbow bridge. Congratulations Apple, on being Pet of the Day.

Dearest Apple,

Of all the tender loving things your sweet person has said
    about you today, the fact that you were a sweet & wonderful
    Mom to all your babies, really touched my heart. You were a
    beautiful & loving creature and a great companion(friend) to
    your human caregiver.This honor today is to remember you
    and share a little of your precious time on earth. Congrats on
    receiving a day of honor today so everyone can know what a
    sweet, sweet Gerbil you were & how missed you still are.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt