Thread: What a weekend!

What a weekend!

Scout hasn't had anymore episodes and seems fine. But, I'm still making a vet appt. Here's my baby kitty. This is pic is about a month or so old. I didn't want to take a new pic in case the flash of light could trigger another seizure...maybe I'm a little paranoid, but until I know the cause, I'm not taking any chances.

And the two baby kitties who both were fixed on Friday. They were a little tired Friday night, but ate and drank fine and are acting normal now. Here's Gigi. You can kind of see her shaved belly in the pic. She did really well, not really bothering her stitches at all. I was surprised, it a very small incision with only a few stitiches that I can see.

And a cute pic of both of them before their surgery. Isn't this precious?!

Thanks eveyone for your good wishes.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

They are all so cute. Scout looks so healthy -you would never think that he has serious health problems. Good luck to you.

Adorable pictures!!! glad to hear Scout is better...hope that continues!

Awww man are they furry little things or what?? Soft bellies. I wanna kiss 'em!!
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

Cute pictures! I hope everything goes well when you bring Scout to the vet!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I am glad to hear about Scout. I hope things go well at the white coats!!

I have that same orange/yellow cat!!! Except, mine is black and white. My cats LOVE it!

Good luck at the vet! Looks like everyone is enjoying their weekend being lazy

Adorable pics! Good luck at the vets!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Good luck at the vets , Scout !! You look so sweet in that picture ... please let us here what that white coat says , okay ?!

Scout is such a cutie! And Bixby and Gigi - could they get any cuter than in the picture of the two of them together!

I really hope Scout is ok. He reminds me of my Mom's recent outside kitty addition.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Terrific pictures.

What did you find out about Scout???

White coat update:
    Stopped by today with Scout. No appt. so we had to wait awhile, she managed to squeeze us in because someone was late. She looked him over, made sure he was ok and had me make an appt for next week(earliest appt. available) to run tests. She said he seems perfectly healthy, just to watch him and take note of anything out of the ordinary.... and to bring him in immeadiatly if he has another seizure. Depending on what they find out, she may just prescribe some meds to control the seizures.

Sorry it's taken so long to post. It's been a long day and I'm exhausted...started off at 5 am with a phonecall from one of Joey's co-workers reporting to him that he wouldn't be in because he was sick. I was ready to reach through the phone and strangle the guy. I couldn't get back to sleep and just as I was drifting off, the alarm went off at 6. They don't have to be at work until 7:30 am. You mean to tell me this guy couldn't have waited to call in sick until at least 6 am? WHY 5 am? *sigh* a little more surfing and I'm off to bed.

Scout seems perfectly fine for now. My vet is so nice. She gave me her home number just in case anything happens...she said not to hesitate to call. I'll update everyone as soon as I know more. I praying that this was just a freak isolated incident.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Seizures can also happen from exposure to toxic substances. Any way that happened before the seizure? Any new items in the house, new carpeting, new air sprays, lighted scented candles, use of cleaning liquids etc?

Just a thought.

Keeping fingers crossed for no more symptoms!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.