Thread: Awesome Axle!

Awesome Axle!

Whoa, Axle!!! What a fascinating POTD you are!! It sounds like you lead a very rich, full life there with your proud person!! And while I hear YOU like "hanging out with the dogs," just what are their thoughts on hanging out with you?? You MUST be one very special guy!! It sounds like you and your human make one very special team!! I'm so happy to hear how very loved you are!Congratulations to you awesome Axle, our most unique and very special Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, its like Axle is thanking his owner by being so nice! congrats on being our POTD for the new chinese year!

Congratulations to Axel for being our unique POTD. Trutles ar great, but is seems you are extra special. I giggled when you were described as "not 100% mean". Now, I cannot picture how large a 160 gallon pond is, but it sounds like a fabulous home. Here's hoping you live a long and woderful life.

CONGRATS. ON BEING PET OF THE DAY AXLE!!!

You sound like you have a very special place to live. A big pond in a house with people that really care about you. They saved you from the big bad current - so that say's it all! Be good to all your doggie friends and hope you had a special day.

Congrats Axle! In case anyone didn't know, he's one of our own! (or used to be..) He's Kinggrattus's (sp?) turtle..he was also in the Funny Pets Contest.