Thread: Kitties are at the vet....

Threaded View

Kitties are at the vet....

I'm sure they're going to be ticked at me when they finally come around this evening. What are they there for you ask? Gigi and Bixby are getting altered. They told me to call after 3..I have itchy fingers and am dying to call now.

They have spiffy new cat carriers that i've been letting them play in for the last couple days. It was a whole different story when I closed the door on it and took them outside. Bixby yowled like a mad man. I had to get out the car and get into the back to check on him...from the way he was cutting up, I was afraid he had maybe caught his paw on something and was in pain. Nope, little stinker was just freaked. The only times since I've had him that he's been out of the apartment was twice to go to the vet. Gigi, my poor little girl. I think Bixby freaked her out. She really never makes a sound, but she did some soft mewling in the carrier. That broke my heart more than Bixby's yowling.

Anywho, tell me I'm not a paranoid Mommy. I get to pick them up at 4:30. I can't wait. I know I haven't posted much, but I have been keeping up with posts. The pictues are great! Everyone has such beautiful kitties. Take care. I'll post pics tonight...presurgery pics that have been sitting on my camera for weeks...the only pics I'll get tonight are probably dopey ones. Poor babies!
    Last edited by Chinadoll; 01-31-2003 at 01:56 PM.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets