Thread: Kitties are at the vet....

Kitties are at the vet....

I'm sure they're going to be ticked at me when they finally come around this evening. What are they there for you ask? Gigi and Bixby are getting altered. They told me to call after 3..I have itchy fingers and am dying to call now.

They have spiffy new cat carriers that i've been letting them play in for the last couple days. It was a whole different story when I closed the door on it and took them outside. Bixby yowled like a mad man. I had to get out the car and get into the back to check on him...from the way he was cutting up, I was afraid he had maybe caught his paw on something and was in pain. Nope, little stinker was just freaked. The only times since I've had him that he's been out of the apartment was twice to go to the vet. Gigi, my poor little girl. I think Bixby freaked her out. She really never makes a sound, but she did some soft mewling in the carrier. That broke my heart more than Bixby's yowling.

Anywho, tell me I'm not a paranoid Mommy. I get to pick them up at 4:30. I can't wait. I know I haven't posted much, but I have been keeping up with posts. The pictues are great! Everyone has such beautiful kitties. Take care. I'll post pics tonight...presurgery pics that have been sitting on my camera for weeks...the only pics I'll get tonight are probably dopey ones. Poor babies!
    Last edited by Chinadoll; 01-31-2003 at 01:56 PM.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

Tiff,
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you! Your babies are going to be just fine. Lots of loving from you, some peace and quiet, and nothing traumatic for a few days, and things will be ok shortly. You take it easy!!

Johanna

It's always ok to be a *little* paranoid.. that's what good meowmies do But they will be fine, and likely so happy to be home they will forget to be mad

Give them some gentle HUGS and scritchies when they feel up to it for me!

I know it is hard to have your kitties out of the house. Seems so empty with them gone, but soon they will be back and after a day os so, back to their usual antics.

Thanks everyone. I just got off the phone with the vet. They did fine. *sigh of relief* Of course, I'll be much better once I have them home and can fuss over them.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

They should be home soon, so I hope you give them hugs and smoochies from me. I'm sure they'll be fine, probably a little dopey yet which can be difficult if they insist on doing their normal stuff - like jump all over things then miss and fall. If they are still dopey, try and get them to settle down and sleep it off for a bit yet.

Looking forward to new pictures.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I'm so glad to hear that everything went ok at the vet's!!!

Love and hugs your way,
    <3 the gang
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Sorry, I was chuckling at your post. It reminded me of when Cassy and Sassy were neutered and I was a panicked LUNATIC calling the vet for status updates. I imagine your darlings are home now. Do let us know how they are doing.

{{{ChinaDoll and Bixby and Gigi}}}

Regards,
    A somewhat saner Meowmy now.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Glad everything went OK. Don't worry, we all flipped out when it was "our" turn for our babies...its only natural.

Can't wait to see picture...I love seeing your three little sweeties.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...