Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet-sitter Nedded Asap!!!

I personally think Little Lexi is very immature and needs to grow up! Just follow the link to her website in her profile. On second thought don't because it doesn't do anything except show her over and over again!

This is a sick joke and if it's not a joke then I hope Little Lexi's conscience bugs her forever about her cruel careless caring of her pets.

This is just SICK SICK SICK LEXI

Maybe someday someone should treat you this way so you can understand just how sick it really is! There are other ways to get attention!

DOUBLE WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????

This is making me , how come she's not replying to all these offers.......????????
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

I have emailed her, and not yet received a response.

Has anyone contacted the animal control or SPCA in her area yet? I don't think she deserves to have any pets, maybe they could help.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Originally posted by lovemyshiba
    Has anyone contacted the animal control or SPCA in her area yet? I don't think she deserves to have any pets, maybe they could help.
    We cannot, with no knowledge of the truth of her story, her situation, her real name, any address ... we do not know the truth. There is, therefore, nothing we can do until she responds in some way.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I posted this in the Rescue thread & want to repeat it here
    for Lexie to read.

I have not been contacted by Lexie. No Pm's, no e-mails.

If she has wants to think over my offer to take this dog
    in, I would understand, but I'm starting to think that this
    whole thing is a hoax, a call for attention on her part. So
    sad really. The only thing sadder would be if it were real.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hadn't thought of that--I guess everyone doesn't put all of their info in their profile, and no one uses their full names. It is a terrible shame.
    I hope it is a hoax, albeit a sad one.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

DO NOT GO TO HER WEB PAGE

Do not go to her web page unless she comes in here and states whats going on. I went to her home page etc. and could not get out - she also has nothing - every click comes another of the same picture This is what came up on the screen from her site while I fumbled to get out of it.........An earthquake of magnitude 8 has just occured! Please stay calm...everything's fine now. Sick

sorry i was sick yesterday and didn't get to get on the computer. the reason i must put her down is because she is not very good with other big female dogs. i took her to the vet she is not pregnant. she stays outside during the day and sleeps inside at night. i will not take her to the shelter,because our shelter is like a prison. they would realise she was not good with other dogs and put her down. now if she was to be put down i would much rather be with her then to take her someplace then some stranger take her to a room and put her down. i am talking to a few people right now about the dog. and please don't say i am making this up just to get the blood preasure to rise. i wouldn't post it if it weren't true. thanks for your concern.

my website. i am working on my website. what does it have to do with my dog???the earthquake thing is justba little thing i downloaded and put there.

this is what she looks like. this is not her i don't have any pics of her.she looks like this just without the black mask.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...eview=0&row=50

Lexie, why did you not rspond to any of the emails you were sent?

There is NO reason for you to put her to sleep. Contact German Shepherd Rescue organizations right now, or contact Liz, who has said she will buy her from you.

I did a quick search through Lexie's history of posts...it is always the same drama...true or not. Wasn't this the same person that 'had' to get rid of one dog, but then was posting about getting a Great Dane? And, the same person that needed assistance with transporting, but wasn't going to do any of the work?

I could be wrong, I don't come over to Dogs too much (thank goodness, right?)...but, maybe this person is just pulling people's legs...

Lexie today contacted lizbud about coming to pick up the dog, who will be at "a friend's house" and was making arrangements for that to happen.