Thread: The "Abyssinian Cat" breeder I have used...

The "Abyssinian Cat" breeder I have used...

The breeder that I used to find Graemer and Miley has a new web site

www.highgait.com

She has lots of pictures and information about her cats and kittens.... I wish I could have more of her kittens, but two is enough for me, right now.

SAS

Last edited by sasvermont; 01-31-2003 at 06:10 AM.

Great site! They sound like really good people and those pictures of the kittens are absolutely adorable!!! Oh I want a ruddy buddy for Tama!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Awww what cuties!

I couldn't help but notice she had kittens ready starting in February!!! How about it Sallyanne - maybe one more kitty in your household to make it an even number!! How did you become interested in the abyssinian breed to begin with? I don't think you have share that with us. Did you read about them somewhere or know someone who owned one? Inquiring minds want to know!

Cat show

Pam, I went to a cat show in Phila. and fell in love with my first Aby, Mandy aka Katmandu! She lived with me for 13 years and went to RB (cancer of the tongue) right before I got Graemer and Miley. I had never seen the breed before and just fell in love with Mandy. As it turned out she was a breeder cat, ready to retire, so I cleared out my checking account. She was a real love, for sure. She was a red Aby! I should come up with some pictures of her some day. She was my Mandy girl for sure. I cried for days when she had to be put down. I kept her in my freezer until the ground thawed enough to bury her. I know that sounds horrible, but in a way, it was comforting to know that she was still around. The vet suggested the freezer - it was not my idea. She was wrapped and contained so it wasn't as though the furry girl was next to the frozen peas.

Anyway, that is how I fell in love with Abys.

Oh if I ever see a rerun of the "That's My Baby" show on Animal Planet where a litter of abys is being born I must tape it and send it to you! You will absolutely die! They were so precious!

My Whitney (standard poodle) died in the winter (February 1st, 1996) and we so much wanted to bury her in the yard but it was just not possible. I am glad that you got to do that for Mandy and, I for one, do not think it is strange at all!

Originally posted by Pam
    Oh if I ever see a rerun of the "That's My Baby" show on Animal Planet where a litter of abys is being born I must tape it and send it to you! You will absolutely die! They were so precious!

OMG that episode was the best!! I wanted each and every one of those kittens!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever