Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fister figured it out!

Fister figured it out!

Only last week, our fridge died, (it's OK again with a new thermostat! ) we had to put most of the stuff in the freezer. Then this morning I noticed the freezer was disconnected and wondered - how could that have happened during the night?? I noticed the plug was pulled half way out and scratching marks on the wallpaper in the little room where the freezer is located!!

It seems that Fister was smart enough to figure out, that if he tried to defrost it, I would have to take the shrimps and salmon out. Luckily, we didn't have all that much left in there, but still!

I think we better nail the wire real tight to the wall!!

Ps. Our dinner tonight is something we didn't plan.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Perhaps he is secretly training for a position as an electrician. Or perhaps an applicance repairman. Then, when your refrigerator goes out again, he can fix it and avoid all those groceries blocking his window view!

Well, Randi, I must say, you always knew he was a smart cat. Now that he can have all those goodies again he's going to make darn sure that he catches up on all those he lost out on all those years.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wow! That's the first time I heard a cat trying to pull a plug out of the wall socket!

I'd be scared what he would want to do next. Use the stove?

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

LOL Sara! Yes, he had to get his frustration out from having a blocked window for a few days.

Debbie, your most likely right, he just had to try and catch up!

Russian Blue, we had let the wire hang across the wall, it was just in his way when he wanted to tear the wallpaper down.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

or maybe he was just trying to gather up the appetizers for Maya's big party this weekend.

Originally posted by catland
    or maybe he was just trying to gather up the appetizers for Maya's big party this weekend.
    Just what I thought

You know, I hadn't thought of that! I bet that's it, and he wanted to bring the whole freezer. The first thing he had to do was get it unplugged, then figure out how to carry the whole thing all the way to Belgium.
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Just what I thought too Barbara and Catland! Wonderful picture springs to mind of Fister and many packages of half thawed salmon and shrimp trying to get them on the plane (or is he going by train - Randi!) Eeeewwww can you imagine the smell?!

It's OK Fister - Aunty Lut has plenty of food for all you furkids!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Originally posted by lynnestankard
    Eeeewwww can you imagine the smell?!
    Ooo..oooh! I just had a brilliant idea. How 'bout sending that Klam Juice along! That would mean Boots would get to go, and he and Fister could swap stories about their sir juries. Boots doesn't get out much and this would be just the opportunity, and a great opportunity for dad to get rid of the Klam Juice too!

With all the kitties that will be there, that has to be at least one that would like that juice. Whaddya think, Phred, can Boots go?
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Whut'z up?
    Katz aktin kinda *goofy*...

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    How 'bout sending that Klam Juice along!
    ... a great opportunity for dad to get rid of the Klam Juice too!

... there has to be at least one that would like that juice.
    Whaddya think, Phred, can Boots go?
    Goofie Kat axkin fur help gettin da Klam Juze outta da fridge;
    An hez axkin ta borrow our obernite satchul we used when visitin da Village...
    He plannin on *goin* summwherez??
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
    Whut'z up?
    Katz aktin kinda *goofy*...

Goofie Kat axkin fur help gettin da Klam Juze outta da fridge;
    An hez axkin ta borrow our obernite satchul we used when visitin da Village...
    He plannin on *goin* summwherez??
    Oh goody, Boots is going too!

If you doggiez wanna let your dad know where Boots is going have him click here to see all about the party that Maya is having.

Then if he clicks here he will see that the others have already started arriving and he better get Boots to the airport pronto!

But be sure and wrap that klam juice up real good as we wouldn't want security thinking it's some kind of stink bomb or anything.
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Ooo..oooh! I just had a brilliant idea. How 'bout sending that Klam Juice along! That would mean Boots would get to go, and he and Fister could swap stories about their sir juries. Boots doesn't get out much and this would be just the opportunity, and a great opportunity for dad to get rid of the Klam Juice too!

With all the kitties that will be there, that has to be at least one that would like that juice. Whaddya think, Phred, can Boots go?
    Didn't you get it the last time (the danish after-Christmas party): European borders are closed for clam juice!!!! Lut has the best connections to Brussels so ít was easy to get that managed

P.S. Boots you would be very welcome -but leave that darn clam juice at home

Boots, you'll never get through customs with that clamjuice!! There will be sniffing dogs all over you. So you just leave it for your dad's garden - and us on PT, we expect to see some very pretty pics of the plants growing there this coming summer!!

Originally posted by Randi
    Boots, you'll never get through customs with that clamjuice!!
    There will be sniffing dogs all over you.
    Boots sez he aint so wurried bout da K-Juze - gotz it burried inna hiz bag of sand fur da porta-box.
    Hez a lil konsurned bout whut ta do iffa Sekuritee Folkz tell him hez gotta take off da *BOOTZ* affore he goz thru da Xeray boof...

Hope derz enuff left on Dadz plastik kard ta pay the kabby guy when they get to da airyport. Plane tikit gurl sed da roundy-trip to Belljum was gonna take a big byte outta da kard.

He wuz warshin an pressin hiz Tux all day...
    Lookz purdy *spiffie* iffin we do say so!

Also tell'd him not ta krowd in on Fister'z wimmen - dont wanna hear bout no Kat-Fitez atta Big Partee!

So you just leave it for your dad's garden - and us on PT, we expect to see some very pretty pics of the plants growing there this coming summer!!
    Gardun????
    Nayburz say we gotz da Healthiest weedz onna block!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy