Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasper

Jasper

Well you beautiful man, Jasper. You could be my Mimi's twin brother. She squeaks like you do!

Congratulations on being such a perfect tuxedo boy, you heart throb, you!

Have a purr-fectly wonder day.
    Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

Jasper , tha name suits you fine !!! The day we got maya from a shelter , there were also to male tuxedo's , called Jasper & Casper !! He he !!
    And to show you I love the name : i named my guinea pig Jasper too! . Have fun today Jasper !!!

What a wonderful surprise to see you this morning in your elegant suit. And wearing extravagant jewelry
    I wish you a wonderful day being our very special COTD.

Handsome boy with white whiskers!
    Have a nice day as COTD and a happy and long life

I proclaim that today, Tuesday, be renamed Tuxday in honour of today's stylish, suave and stunning tux boy. Enjoy your day
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Ooh, what a handsome Tuxedo guy you are! You'll always be appropriately dressed.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jasper, of course you're not vain. Gosh, when will people understand that just because a cat thinks the world was made for his enjoyment, he must be vain. Self-centered OK, but not VAIN! I am happy to hear that you lucked into such a cushy berth and that your parents think the world of you. Enjoy your world, little Jasper--it really WAS made just for you!

What a Handsome Tux Boy!!!!

Jasper, you are so fabulous!!! We LOVE tux babies (as you can see below) and your markings are so wonderful - those purrrfect white whiskers and sporty white mits - and those eyes!!! Simply purrrrfection!!!! Catgratulations, handsome boy on being today's Cat of the Day!

Oh, and have your purrrson contact us...we'd love to add your (and other tux babies who read this) photo to our B&W Page http://www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm We have many friends who just love to show off their fab tux presence!

Very special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Jolly Jasper

what a jolly looking cat , you are Jasper! How kindof those people to give you a new home! And how clever of you to jump up on thier lap to make sure that they got they got just the Right Cat! Jolly JASPER COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Jazzy Jasper! I thought you looked familiar, you appeared last month at http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/December/17.html It was also a Tuesday, so TWOforTUESDAY (a month apart though)! I'm glad for the "COTD error" because we are "doubly-blessed" and get to see you again!!!! Love to you always, Jasper!!!

Here was my post from last month that still applies, ha,ha!!!! "All jazzed-up for your photo, Jasper--you are truly the image of perfection!!! Many envy your tailored tux signature! I had to laugh though, you're all dressed up, but you're still a little rascal who likes to escape outside and get those twigs and cobwebs all over your pretty coat!!! I wish soooo bad I could kiss your precious little face!!!!! Happy Tuxedo Tuesday to You, Sweet Jasper!"

Tuxedo kitties ROCK!!! You are a very beautiful Maryland boy Jazzy! Sounds like you seriously rule the roost. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

STOP THE PRESSES! I am in love!!! Today MUST be renamed Tuxday in honor of Jazz! What a wonderful boy you are, all dressed up in your Tuesday's best! I hope you join us on Bari_d's site, you would be such a wonderful addition!

Love from your faux cousins,
    The herd

Jasper
    WOW! Aren't you handsome? I love your pink nose! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

What a beautiful tuxie you are Jasper!

And you sound like a real sweetheart. Enjoy your day and I hope you get lots of extra treats and skritchies!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Jasper you sure are a hansome tux boy!
    I agree with the others that Tuesday should be renamed Tuxday or at the very least call it Tux Tuesday!
    Have a great day today Jasper as our Tux Tuesday Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy