This post is from another site, but the pupper needs a good home. I'm trying to get a pic. I'll post it, if I can get one sent to me.

Celena 1/27/03 9:43 AM

Okay Scout is ready to go. He is a very healthy boy now and needs a home. He is a 1 1/2 y.o. pit/lab mix. He is a beautiful redish tan color. He likes to play ruff sometimes if he gets riled up but he is quite the sweetie. He loves to cuddle and sit on peoples laps. He is about 40 pounds maybe 50 at the most I can lift him so I doubt he is 50 lol. He loves to play tug o' war and likes to chase after balls. He is potty trained and gets along with other dogs. He likes to chase cats but had ours corned and didn't hurt her. He is a great family dog! If you are near Houston or in Texas for that matter and are looking for a sweet dog with a great personality please email me! If you are in an area of 3 hours or less we will meet you halfway. If you are an hour or less we will drop him off at your house. He comes with a free collar and some vitamins and of course some chewies. He loves chewing on them. I can't keep him and he will be going to the shelter on Saturday. I really like him alot and don't want to see him go there. The nearest shelter puts dogs to sleep after 3 days. I really wish I could keep him but I have already spent 30 dollars on him and I don't make much a week babysittin. Unfortunately, he eats alot lol.