Thread: Abbey

Abbey

There is nothing like a freckled face to make a person want to plant smooches all over it. And there is nothing like the Love of a Cocker . Abbey it is appropriate that you are a Saturday Dog of the Day, because I know how Cockers think. They want every day to be Saturday when there is more time for playing and loving and just being together. Congratulations Abbey on being so beautiful, having a wonderful family who appreciates your many fine attributes, having a marvelous career as Therapy Dog, having many friends who enjoy your company and for being DOG OF THE DAY. (Loud cheering and barking)

Abby,
    What a wonderful name! You would probably like to meet my part Brittany/Cocker mix, "Molly McGruder". Even though you're a pure breed, I doubt you are snooty. Molly G and I would like to know about your career as a Therapy dog. Do you go to homes of kids who are ill? One hug or kiss from you would make anyone feel better.
    Keep up the good work, Abbey. You make the world a better place! Bea & Molly G.

Abbey, the "life of the party!" That's you beautiful girl! With your winning smile, your gentle, loving ways and your devotion to your family, friends and therapy work, it is no wonder they line up to sing your praises! What a happy, fulfilling life you have there precioius. In everything you do, from swimmining in your pool, to sleep-overs, to teaching your little labbie friends the ways of the world, you SHINE, SHINE SHINE!!! What a totally adorable, very, very admirable, oh, so deserving Dog of the Day! Or should I say Queen!!? For today you reign beautiful Abbey! Kisses, kisses, kisses sweet girl!

awwwwwwww, such a cutie you are abbey!
    Is your name short for Abigail??
    As the other members of "Pet Talk" are probaly annoyed with me, but i AGAIN used to have a Cocker, named Piper, you two are look alikes!
    He has to be put to sleep because he has problems inside!
    Kara & Dakota, Woof Woof!

[This message has been edited by Kara (edited April 21, 2001).]

Kara....NEVER! We all talk 24/7 about our very special, beautiful, kids. Especially those who have passed. We love hearing about Piper! Do you have a picture of Piper?
    Love to see one! Love Sandra

Kara, if anyone got annoyed because they had heard about our own pupsters before, then 99.9% of us would have to be classified as annoying! We even repeat the same stories about our pupsters and put up their pictures again and again and again.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited April 21, 2001).]

Rachel...Nice shot of the "Dynamic Duo!"