Sorry, I need to vent! lol. As much as I love them, dogs really are not on my good side tonight. Neither are people!

First off...when I get to work, the morning groomer was finishing up her dogs. I watched her finish the last two, and the dogs were fine, she was fine, and she was even commenting on how cute one of them was. It was a pomeranian and a poodle (same owner).

Yeah, anyway, I called on them, and the dogs were in the kennel for at least 30-45 minutes before the lady came to pick them up. The dogs acted perfectly fine, they both walked from the kennel to the gate on our WHITE floor. She picked them up, and carried them both to the cash register to pay.

About 1 1/2 hours later, the lady shows up, carrying the poodle. "I'm back," she said, "But of course (in a rude tone) you KNEW I'd be back didn't you!"
(me) "What, no, what's wrong? I didn't groom that dog.."
"Oh so you knew about it then!"
(me) "No, honestly...I don't know what you are talking about...would you please tell me what is wrong with the dog..."

<<At least another 5 minutes of chewing me out/yelling at me before I could convince her to tell me what was wrong>>

Apparently the dog's foot was bleeding....apparently it was ALL OVER her truck, her clothing, etc. *coughIdontthinksocough* And apparently it was all my fault, and apparently I did it to the dog! I looked at the foot, and there was blood.....not gushing....it looked (to me) like maybe just the nail had been jerked or something, (probably caught on something) and was bleeding, or maybe the pad had a little nick in it.

Anyway, we gave her money back, paid for her to go to the vet (still waiting on the results for this). UGH. I completely checked the kennel the dog was in (NO BLOOD at all!) and looked on our WHITE floor....nothing! I'm sorry, but if the dog was bleeding from the groom, and was in the kennel for at least a half an hour, there would be blood in the kennel! I think she did it to the dog herself getting him in the car or something! I've been chewed out by many people (also about things I didn't do) but never as bad as this lady!

I could go on and on about the dogs today.....we had waaaay more then we could handle, but we had to bring all these dogs in for "Customer Appreciation Week," and then do them all for less $$. The doberman mix who decided to freak out and decide to snarl and bite at us for no reason (we were nicely brushing her) was particularly fun. Normally we get mostly really good dogs, but I guess all the mean/gross ones felt like coming in! Not to mention a collection of idiot owners! What a day! I ended up leaving 45 minutes late too!

And then it was the first class for Nebo to go to.....UGH. He acted like he had never had a day of training in his life! The trainer used him as an example (more then once) and she showed people how to teach their dogs not to jump.....yeah, he was jumping on her like crazy! The problem was, he was confused...he knew she had a treat, so he was trying to do "tricks" (sit, bark, up, etc.) to get it, and what she wanted him to do was sit still! He was extremely hyper, and basically did not listen to me at all (what is that thing at the end of the leash making noises at me? huh??) He has been in the puppy class, and none of these dogs had taken a class before...sure didn't seem that way! And then I get home and he acts like my perfect little angel again.....does all the commands perfect.....Nebo! You are making me look like a fool!

Ok, done venting. Thanks for letting me take up space. Now that the venting is over, I think dogs are on my good side again! Even that little naughty boy Nebo! And I really do enjoy being a bath/brusher, and I enjoy working with dogs, there's just some days.......