Thread: Lilo

Lilo

Good Morning Lilo, my what a little sweetie you are. I love those pictures of you. It sounds like you have quite the life with your humans, we are also from Southern California. I'm so glad your family came home in the nick of time last summer and found you and revived you, that was very scary. Congratulations dear, sweet, Lilo Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a sweet hamster baby you are, Lilo!! And it sounds like you have a magnificent life!!! I haven't been a fan of those tubes either, so I'm glad you found better places to play, like your hamster ball!! How much more fun can a hamster have than to have full run of the house, a pinch of Graham Cracker and lots of paper tubes to play in!!!

Congratulations to a terrific Pet of the Day!!!

Lilo--how cute you are, Im so glad you're parents came home and saved you that day!!
    What a little adventurer you are and I am glad you will get to have many more. Rejoice in your special day!

Lilo
    What a cute hammie you are! You look so happy. I swear I see a smile on your sweet face in the top picture. I'm so glad you recovered from your heat stroke. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi there adorable, little Lilo! I think you are our very first bona fide Beach Hammie Pet of the Day!! You even have your very own dune buggie! What a wonderful, fun filled life you lead their in sunny, Southern California! (So many toys...so much playtime!!) I don't think a hammie could wish for a more caring home! It's obvious your family loves you very much!! But I'll bet more than anything, it's those hugs and cuddles that you love most all! You are simply precious, Lilo! Then again we all know there's something extra special about you California girls!! Congratulations to you sweet little Lilo, our most playful, loving and precious Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilo- Why, I must say you have an adorable hammy butt! You are so cute!!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Lilo

Lilo what a cute lil' hammie you are! I love that picture of you on the wheel, it looks like you are having tons of fun. I'm glad your family gave you a nice new cage that's better for you, and has plenty of ventilation. I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

lovely lilo .....what a cutie you are! congrats to the potd!