Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneakers

Sneakers

Love your little hightops, Sneakers! I'm sure you'll be a beauty when you grow up! Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day!

CONGRATULATIONS SNEAKERS!

I just love that name, does that mean you sneak & do things you shouldn't
    Sounds to me like you love having fun wherever you go, at your new house, in your SUV or anywhere else you happen to be!
    I'm so glad your family rescued you, how lucky for both you & your new family.
    I hope you have a great day sweetie pie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a terrific puppy, a beautiful mixture of two of my most favorite breeds too!! Sneakers, what a life you have, not only getting to go to Petsmart and ride in the cart, but Home Depot too!! Wow!!!

Have a wonderful day, Sneakers! And Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Wow! What a beautiful puppy you are, Sneakers! You sound like a real love! May you always know the comfort and love of your forever home....and a new one at that!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Good Morning Sneakers, what a little cutie you are. I love that photo of you looking so sweet and innocent. It sounds like you picked the right humans to become your family, lol as they love you so much. Congratulations dear, sweet Sneakers, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sneakers - what a great name for a great little doggie! You are so very cute and sweet - your furparents are very very lucky QT!! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!!

My Gawd! I almost fell over when I saw your precious, beautiful face, Sneakers! What an awesome combination of breeds in that little golden body!! I always say that'll be the next mix for me!! Now I know why for sure!!! You are too cute for words! Oh! Many, many happy, healthy, playful, kissy, cuddling years with your lucky family!!! Love your hightops too!!! You made my day, thank you sweetie!!!!

Oh, aren't you the precious puppy Sneakers!! What an adorable, sweet, beautiful little face! I'm having puppy pangs!!! You sound like you're thoroughly enjoying your puppyhood, sweetie! It doesn't get any better than car rides with your own built in play pen, trips to Petsmart with cart rides AND you even get to help Mom and Dad build YOUR house!! Your family is so blessed to have been chosen by the sweetest puppy on the planet!!! I know a very wonderful, adventure filled life awaits you Sneakers!! And a big "thank you" to your family for going the adoption route and saving a life! I know they will be repaid in abundance with a lifetime of laughter, devotion and unconditional love all wrapped up in one beautiful, furry package! Congratuations to you Sneakers, Dog of the Day! I think a trip to PetsMart is in order!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sweetheart!!!

Aren't you just the most beautiful puppy ever!!! A mixture of two lovely breeds, AND picked by your lovely mum and dad to come and play in the woodpile!

Funny, my dogs don't return what they chew - they know the maid (ME!!!), will pick it up and return it on their behalf!

Have a great DOTD day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

how adorable!! congrats, sneakers! enjoy your special day, cutie!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Sneakers, you have got to be one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen!! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft that I just want to pick you up and give you lots of love. I was so good to see you as our DOTD You'll have to have your mom and dad come back later on and show us a picture of you when you're all grown up. I'll bet you'll be just as cute.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Adorable!!!!!!!! congrats for dog of the day.

Aww Sneakers, you are one pretty pupper! You must be so lucky to have your own play space in the car, and ride in the carts at PetSmart/Home Depo! You seem like you have tons of fun withall your toys and games! I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles & Popcorn

Hi Sneakers,

You are a very Pretty puppy, and I know you'll grow to be
    a sweet loveable campanion to your lucky family. Congrats
    on being honored here today as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish
    you & your lucky family a life of health & happiness.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

sneakers.....what a cute name......what a darling puppy.....congratulations to the dog of the day!