Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxx

Former User Guest

Maxx

Oh what an adorable face I saw first thing when I opened the page. Maxx, you sure are cute! I hope you get some cheddar cheese today, you deserve it, you are our Cat Of The Day!

CONGRATULATIONS MAXX!

Isn't she the cutest? Those big eyes and pink little nose, and that pose! MMMOW!
    Cute, little Maxx, have a happy day and a happy and long life with your good humans

What a cutie! :-)

I love your sweet little face.The face that you catch spiders is wonderful. I hate spiders myself. I love your sweet little face. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day. You even stay in your purrents yard. You are such a wellbehaved cat. I hope get lots of tuna and cheese for your special day!!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Oooh, Maxxie girl, what a cutie pie! Those "Scooter eyes" are the best

Congrats on being a Monday morning eye-opening cat of the day!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Maxx you are the greatest: with maxxximum eyes -you could be a cover girl for Good Mousekeeping (see Cat General).

Have a wonderful day, little beauty

Maxx, you are such a pretty kitty! I love your big green eyes and pink nose! Be careful catching those spiders.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Another Canadian Beauty!!!

Maxx, you are indeed simply lovely!!! We enjoyed meeting you (yuck on the spiders...) and are glad you're so happy...keep those purrs going!!! Catgratulations on being selected as today's very purrrecious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Maxx, love at first sight is a powerful thing, and you have the ability to inspire that force in spades! You should be a poster child for the Humane Society, because you would have people breaking down the doors to find and adopt their very own Maxxes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, sweet Maxx!

What a beautiful kitty cat! You are very handsome indeed Mr. Maxx. I bet you make a great alarm clock sweetie! May you have many many years of treats, love and Q-tips! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

Mighty Maxx

Maxx , you are one of the nicest loking cats ,but then agian I am biased as you remind me of thelate Tiger Cat , who passedon 3 years ago. What a pretty face and those glowing eyes! Have the MAXIUM FUN that you can have , Maxx the Mirthful COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mad Maxx! What a beauty you are....you deserve much cheddar cheese today, though, go easy on the spiders..yucky! You are such a cutie pie, with those eyes. If I were closer I would give you smoochies! I will have to let your meowmie do it for me! Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!!

Maxx
    What an adorable girl you are! I hope you get lots of your favorite treats today for being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie.

Good day to you Maxx! I am so in love with your beautiful, round face and those saucer sized eyes! Your fur color is so soft and muted; love those shades of grey! But when I read how you wake up your Mom with a gentle tap on the mouth I really fell in love! That's what my Mr. B does every morning! Aren't we Mommies lucky to be blessed with such loving friends! I hope your day of honor is celebrated in high style with a HUGE hunk of cheddar and lots of playtime! And please ask your Mommy to give you a big smooch for me! Congratulations to you dear Maxx, our most beautiful, loyal and loving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a Beauty!!

Maxx, you are too pretty for words! What a pose! And what is it with you felines and those Q-Tips? Grasshopper does the same thing. Yuck! You are a delightful kitty and I hope you have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Maxx, you are one beautiful kitty! I love those green eyes. Furry mice, heehee Sally loves those. You must enjoy catching bugs and spiders and playing with your toys very much. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn