Thread: Cardboard !! Chomp!!

Cardboard !! Chomp!!

My cats like to literally "dig" their teeth into anything cardboard. (You know, like a hamster) They don't chew or tear, just sink their teeth into boxes, tissue rolls, anything. i think it's a riot , I tried to do it and it's hard!! (LOL) Cats DO have the sharpest teeths!! Anyone else have a kitty who has a taste for cardboard??
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

Yes, Cassy loves to chomp AND to tear into boxes. (Which is part of why my photos are rare. Gotta vacuum first, then find the cats... )
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hanna loves to chomp my books. Almost everything I've read since I got her has cat-teeth marks on the corners. Luckily they are not library books, but she like to bite them as I am reading them! And if she's not biting them, she's laying down on top of the pages so I can't read them.

Daddy's-Little-Princess- "Who Can do Wrong"- Miss Mocha Bean likes to leave FANG marks in new rolls of toilet paper!!!!!

loud lou, dittos on the toilet paper. In fact, that problem got so bad, i finally took off the roll from the wall holder and placed it in a drawer that is accessable next to the comode. I found that Fawn was the culprit.

.........wayne

Thank goodness my kitties don't mess with the tp, but they love to eat cardboard, not just chomp down on it, but eat it! I've tried numerous times to make them a little cardboard house and they end up eating it.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Originally posted by LoudLou
    Daddy's-Little-Princess- "Who Can do Wrong"- Miss Mocha Bean likes to leave FANG marks in new rolls of toilet paper!!!!!
    My first cat Brighteyes (RB) did that. But only if the roll was on the wall in the holder (youknow, where it is suppose to be). She is the one who taught us to NOT hang up the roll, but rather let it sit on the back of the toilet (she let it alone then )

*LOL* "Fang marks" is a great one!! I also call them "chomp prints" or "bat teeth" *LOL* another famous place to take a good bite into I noticed is my HAND when I try to grab loose of the object he / she is tearing into!! How about the face they make when they are doing it? Eyes half shut *LOL* as if saying wow this feels good to sharpen my big teeth on mommy's household items!!
    I have had Minnie since I was 4 years old!! I am 18 now, she is truly my best friend for life!! I also am a momma to 6 other beauties as well :-)

Originally posted by neko1
    I've tried numerous times to make them a little cardboard house and they end up eating it.
    well , luckily my cats do not do that ; our cat-hotel would be ruined in no time then

Ahhh cool cat hotel!! Did you make that? Or purchase it online/ petstore?? I'd love one, but there'd be chomp marks all over it hehe. Little holes every where. What a riot. She/He looks real cozy and happy, proving once again that cats do indeed love high places!!