Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rabbits

Rabbits

Who likes rabbits or has them?

I love Rabbits, and I have one, as you can see in my sig. Her name is Floppsy, she's three years old. Welcome to PT!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I have a bunny, Miss Hoppy - you can see her picture in my avatar. I have loved bunnies my whole life, and now I have one of my very own!

I love bunnies! I have one named Jilly Bean
    (Jillian). She is a cutie!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I do not have a rabbit now, but I had lots of bunnies growing up. We used to show them at fairs and rabbit shows. They won a lot of ribbons and trophies for me, and they taught me a lot, too. They were great fun. As a matter of fact, it was rabbit showing that found me my honey (Charlie).

I am involved with rabbit rescue and volunteer at a bunny sanctuary. I started out with one rabbit, which then became two, and then a third bunny came along.......I have eight rabbits at present, all live in the house. Needless to say I do a lot of cleaning twice a day and my food bill for them is ridiculous. But I love them all so they are worth it. It's a good (?) thing my place is small or I might have even more of them!!!!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

I have 2 kids, Boy Boy and Girl Girl. And if you are ever confused, ask Daisey!

Jackie

I love rabbits! ( other animals too) I have one her name is Snotz and she is almost a year old. She's a big bunny over 15 pds and she isn't fat, just big! It's funny she's bigger than my cats.

I love rabbits! ( other animals too) I have one her name is Snotz and she is almost a year old. She's a big bunny over 15 pds and she isn't fat, just big! It's funny she's bigger than my cats.

My daughter Indra has an adorable bunny , called Billie .
    She has a male name , because in the shop where I bought her , they said it was a boy ... ! By the time we found out the truth , she was already "baptized" Billie !!!
    Indra was about 9 years old then , and as she got Billie as an Easter present , she was convinced that Billie was the "easter-bunny" !!
    Billie was supposed to be a dwarf , but I think she is half dwarf , half normal-sized !!

this is Billie in her winter-cage

here she is in her outdoor-run!

I fully understand about "sex confusion". My kids are "Boy Boy" and "Girl Girl" however when I took them to get "fixed", I was informed that I had 2 girls and by then "Boy Boy" answered to that. And I tried to rename her but she lifts her ear and looks at me like "who are you talking to?"

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    I had a rabbit growing up. His name was Harvey and he lived almost forever! He was a very happy guy

Me and my husband hav had two bunnies. One was named Tickle. He was suppposed to be a dwarf bunny, but he finnally got up to 15 pounds! Unfortunantly, something tore a hole in his outside cage and grabbed his foot. The shock of it all gave the poor guy a heart attack and he died.

The second one was a mini-lop named Daisy. She was litter trained and stayed inside all the time. After she died, my husband was so upset, that he said he will never have another rabbit. So, no more rabbits for me

Originally posted by lut

this is Billie in her winter-cage

here she is in her outdoor-run!
    she looks so happy!

I have an angor dwarf, white rabbit with pink eyes and black ears .. She cute but she doesnt like me.. I still love her though ..
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Billie was supposed to be a dwarf , but I think she is half dwarf , half normal-sized !!
    your rabbit looks like a bush rabbit to me

here is a pic of my bunnie ..

hope the pic worked.. * I have difficulties with pics for some reason*
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven