Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some new pics

Busy girl!! Sounds like any of ours on any given day! I'm glad she's ok.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

AWWWW What great pictures!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

way too CUTE!!!

Cute!! They look like they had fun!! Thanks for sharing those adorable pics!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

ooooooh they are SO precious I sneak Juneau to the local playground after dark as dogs are verboten *sigh* and apparently in the nice big park down the street, during the summer they give you a TICKET if you let your dog off the leash
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Holy Moly...Kersey can sure get a lot accomplished in two hours. Too bad all that nervous energy couldn't be harnessed into something productive like washing the kitchen floor. heehee

The park looks like so much fun for them and Kersey has certainly adopted the Graham smile. She looks a bit bigger than he now. How much do they both weigh?

Of course Hannah sends kisses to her guy and wants to remind any of the little bitches who may get a glance at these pictures, she has dibs on him.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What a great place for Super Graham and Kersey to play, Leslie!! Do they really go down the slide!!?? I'm so glad to see our beloved Graham having fun and looking so well. If I ever need a smile, I pull up a pic of Graham!! And Kersey is so handsome! What a precious pair!! P.S...Star***Shine says thank you, Auntie Leslie)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh goodness, Leslie, they are having a marvelous time!!! And I LOVE the slide series!!! What fun!! I wish Honey and Lilly were a bit more daring. They could have a great time too!

I'm glad Kersey is ok.......Whew!! And I thought our Immodium incident was scary last week! NOT!!!

Thanks for sharing the new pictures! Keep them coming!!!

Oh they are so adorable! I loved the slide pic!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Great pics Leslie!! Kia, Andy, and I will have to visit again soon.

Right now me and my boy are under the weather.

EeEEEEK! About Kersey! What a scare! I'm so glad she's okay. Kia's done that a few times (ate things she shouldn't) and suprisingly also has never had vomiting or diareha because of it.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Originally posted by Rachel
    Holy Moly...Kersey can sure get a lot accomplished in two hours. Too bad all that nervous energy couldn't be harnessed into something productive like washing the kitchen floor. heehee

The park looks like so much fun for them and Kersey has certainly adopted the Graham smile. She looks a bit bigger than he now. How much do they both weigh?

Of course Hannah sends kisses to her guy and wants to remind any of the little bitches who may get a glance at these pictures, she has dibs on him.
    LOLOL! Don't worry, Hannah, Grahams heart belongs to you. He said that there are some pretty cute bitches out there that he sees, but Hannah is the very prettiest and he wants no one else! His heart is set on you, dear Hannah I don't know what you did to this poor boy when he stayed at your house for a couple of days, but he is and has remained smitten with you, dear Hannah He has Hannah on the brain

And about Kersey's mess...I think she was honestly trying to clean-house while we were gone....she had the Clorox, she had the sliver polish, and she had the oil (to wax the floors with, ya know), and she thought that maybe the rooting hormone would help the carpet grow. She tried

Kersey is a very big girl. When I adopted her, she was taller then Graham, but she was really super lean. Graham is 46 pounds and when I adopted Kersey she was 56 pounds. She is a whopping 71 pounds now, and she's all muscle, as you can see in the pics. She has grown a bit taller, but she has mostly just filled out.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. Graham is smiling and Kersey is blushing

Beautiful and very obedient babies

Leslie, how have you been? Georgeous pictures of the dogs!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Leslie! Those pictures are great! Looks like Kersey and Graham are having a great time! What good looking pups!

Leslie,

I've loved seeing these new pictures of your babies.

I really can't imagine them wanting to go down the slide.
    Maybe it's that agility training they both had. Super pics
    of Graham & Kersey just having fun. Thanks for posting
    these great pictures. Hugs from Liz & Moki.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt