Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannah & Tucker host a sleepover

Pam in answer to your question, Graham is eating pretty well, ate half his food in the morning yesterday and graciously accepted hand feeding for the remainder in the afternoon. This morning I added a little warm water to his krunchies (to release the aroma) and that did the trick, he ate the whole bowl.

Last night he was very appreciative that the doggie bed was placed in the location he designated, right next to my husband's side of the bed. We did have some cuddle time on the Big Bed before going to sleep and in the morning, although he and Tucker seem to favor the same spot so we were one tightly bunched up group on the left side with Dad and Hannah on the right side.

Graham has assumed the job of perimeter parole for the back yard, so I am sure that we are safe from invading squirrels or bunnies at least while he is on duty.

Tucker has really taken to having an older guy to look up to, and was very impressed with how Graham relieves himself with one leg lifted. So I think I may have lost my squatting girly boy.

We haven't gone to the park or done anything special, mainly because I am soo paranoid that nothing bad will happen to this precious baby in my care. So I'm not taking any chances, just staying close to home. Today is Graham's last day. His Mom and Grandmom will be picking him up this evening and heading back to their hotel.

Graham is one extraordinary dog. You know how we always talk about how we want to hug and kiss and cuddle the Dogs of the Day. I have had the opportunity to do all of that with Graham. He is just so amenable to it all and so sweet and clean. His paws are perfection with toenails clipped just right, and he has the most beautiful shiney copper and chocolate color coat. I hope someday some of the rest of you will get to meet this sweet guy.

Graham, I have no idea how Rachel could give you back to your mommie!! I would just have to steal you, your just tooooooo adorable!!!!! I just wanna pop out and hug you in that picture for me and Simba. you have the most prettiest eyes, and nice hair and from what Rachel tells us about you, you are a nice lil guy!!

Rachel= You sure are lucky to watch such a sweet guy!!!! I wish he lived closer to me for him and Simba could be good friends and I could hug him and squeeze him like I want to.

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Thank Heavens for digital cameras and three great subjects (plus the photographer of course). I just love the second album too, Rachel!!! I know Leslie felt good about leaving her precious Graham with you. He is adorable, but both of yours look gorgeous too! I say that as I look outside where my Honey is lying in a muddy hole while it pours down rain!
    Thanks again, Rachel, for being such a good photographer and keeping us occupied all weekend!!!
    Logan

WOW, U R a poetess, Rachel. Afraid I don't know the tune. You will tell us, won't you?
    Or better yet teach Hannah, Tucker & Graham to hum it. They are so smart & good looking. I really liked the "doggie totem pole" on your photo page. Thanks, for sharing such a special dogsitting time with us all, Rachel. And Leslie, hope You enjoyed your time with Mom. You left Graham & Cass in very good hands. You & Rachel win Guardian of the Day!

Rachel, these guys look like they're booked into the Plaza Hotel! Was that grooming instruments I saw there on the side table?What accomodations! Your pictures couldn't be more precious! Everyone is so photogenic!! And how well they all get along. I think Hannah definitely has a thing for Graham And Graham's resemblence to Simba (especially his ears and expressions) is uncanny! What a cutie pie! Tell Leslie she is one lucky mom to have a pup like Graham. She is going to love the pictures. I can just imagine you all huddled together in bed And finally, someone who, in addition to Frito Feet, has knowledge of "Perimeter Patrol!!" Tell Leslie Hi!! This has been a great thing to share!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 28, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 28, 2001).]

Rachel, I just finished viewing the 2nd batch of pictures. Good job! Somehow you caught that special smile of Graham's on nu. 15. No dog laughs like Graham. And Hannah, what a flirt! "Hi, big fella, do you like blonds." Who could turn the girl down?
    A special thanks,too, for Casey a really cool
    Dad! What a day!

Rachel, those photos are priceless. I'm awed by the photography, the comments and the sweet babies who posed so wonderfully. I can't believe how great they all get along.
    I have always thought Hannah and Tucker were so special and now I can see Graham is too.
    I just wish my babies would get along with other dogs like that, but I guess that's the price I have to pay to have the terrier terrors. Wonderful photos to have as a keepsake.

------------------

What great pictures! Daisy is practically begging me to leave so she can go hang out with Hannah, Tucker and Graham! The three of you are just gorgeous! Rachel, how are you going to be able to give him back?

I love the new pics. Graham is just lovely and I do see he shares the same type of expressions as Simba sometimes.

Rachel - do you groom your dogs yourself or do you take them to the groomer? They both look flawless

Graham sure did feel at home. He's not going to want to leave!!! All three pups are just precious!

I actually was depressed when Leslie called to say they would be on their way to pick Graham up last night. He really is a marvel of a dog. I have a few more pictures (if you can stand it), but do not have them up yet.

Thank all of you for your kind comments on this topic. They are all very appreciated, believe me. It was fun to share my excitement of this special visit with all of you. For those who asked about the tune that the song is sung to, I don't know the words to it myself other than I think it starts out the same...We love you ______,

Rachel...Was that the song from Bye Bye Birdie? It started out "We love you Conrad, oh yes we do." It seems to fit with the rhythm of your poem.

That's it, Pam! Thanks.

Well I am back at work in MI now. Graham had a great time with Rachel, he was even showing signs of being depressed when I picked him up after 2 nights with Rachel and her gang. She was so good to him. Kasey, her hubby, was so sweet also. Great family. Hannah & Tucker were ADORABLE!!! They were so sweet. Hannah had the butt wiggles and she loved to give kisses. Tucker was just oozing with love, he got right in our faces and demanded loving and kissing and he was a pleasure. They were both SO sweet and friendly and loving. And Rachel's house is SO beautiful! And what a lovely neighborhood with lovely houses. I had a great time in Chicago even though it rained ALOT. I was so glad to have had such a good temperary home for Graham and that he was loved. And it was wonderful meeting Rachel, her hubby, & her furkids. What incredibly sweet family they were.

I was delighted to have seen Grahams new albums. He looked right at home on all of the furniture I know he enjoyed his stay. He even played with Tucker and that's great, he rarely plays with dogs so that was nice to hear about. I know he liked it, he is not real happy with Cassie being his sister and he is always happy to have a dog that he enjoys being around. Him and Cassie still don't give a hoot about each other.

I thank everyone for all of the comments. It means alot to me. It's great to be able to share Graham and get such positive feedback.

Okay, this is it. Check here if you want to see the Graham's last album. http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...4655&f=0&vt=vp