Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannah & Tucker host a sleepover

Graham is the most perfect house guest. He is calm, obedient, and oh, so loving, and he came bearing a very special hostess gift of home made doggie carrot cakes. One thing that doesn't show in his pictures that well is his beautiful coat. It is wonderfully shiney and doesn't seem to shed much at all. He is like a bright penny. Leslie brought his food, toys, supplements and everything else he would possibly need. If ever a dog is cared for, this is the one.

When Tucker first saw Graham, he had a fit. So I put him outside and let him watch the action indoors through the screen door. After a few minutes observing, he realized that Graham was not a threat and calmed down. Everybody is now getting along famously, but it is Tucker and Graham who have become best buds and did some fun and games playing with one another. Hannah is resigned to having a house guest, but whenever they all go out she doesn't want Graham to come back in the house. A little routine she has tried using on her own brother, and which doesn't work.

for more pictures, go to: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...a=13045172&f=0

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited May 26, 2001).]

I'm so glad they're buds! Thanks for posting the pictures Rachel. All 3 dogs are gorgeous as always.

Graham im in love with you!! you sit just like Simba!! All 3 are soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! Graham I LOVE YOu! rachel more picture more!!!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Looks like a fun time is being had by all!!! They are all adorable!!

Rachel your pictures are tremendous and entertaining as usual. The captions are wonderful!!! Love your reporting! We are staying tuned!

Great pictures Rachel! It looks like they're all getting along together!

Rachel, that picture is worth a thousand words. It is great. The boys look ready to play and Hannah looks very blaise. (spelling)

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited May 27, 2001).]

Day Two of Graham and the gang. When Leslie and her mom (exceptionally nice people - but you already knew that) left on Saturday, Graham whined and kind of looked for them a little. After a day in Chicago, they (Leslie & Mom) came back to pick up their car and head back for Elk Grove. My husband and I got to spend some time with them and Graham was soo pleased to see his folks. When they left for the evening, he didn't even whine. I guess he figured that since they came back once, they'd know enough to come back again. There not being enough room on the Big Bed for one more, I showed Graham a nice large doggie bed in our bedroom and he went right to sleep. In the middle of the night, I guess he figured that they should have come back by now and he got a little restless. A quick trip outside, a few snackies and I put the doggie bed right next to my side of the bed so he would be a little closer to the pack. I could still hear him walking around for a bit. In the morning, my husband told me that Graham finally settled in on his side of the bed sleeping on one of our bed pillows that had been tossed off the bed. I shouldn't be surprised at that one! Tonight the doggie bed will be moved to its selected location. Yesterday it rained all day and was so cold we didn't get to do much outside except "our business". Today it is sunny and seems to be warming up. I think this will make a more pleasant day in Chicago for Leslie and her mom as well. This morning I had the joy of grooming a dog who enjoys being groomed and it wasn't Hannah or Tucker! Stay tuned for more pictures.

Oh, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel!!! The saga of Graham, Hannah and Tucker! I'm just smiling!! This whole scenario is too precioius for words! Good boy Graham! And thanks to my little niece and nephew, Hannah and Tucker, for being such kindly and generous little doggie hosts! Can't wait for an update on the gang! Paws crossed for sunny skies and lots of outdoor acitivites. BBQ anyone??

What fun! Graham just fit right in at your lovely "doggie bed and board"!! Hannah and Tucker are the perfect doggie hosts!

Rachel...Is Graham eating OK? A couple of years ago I "doggie-sat" for a friend who went to Williamsburg, Va. for a week. The first few days Boots wouldn't eat at all. I was almost in a panic. It was the saddest thing. She was really pining. I know sometimes doggies lose their appetite when they miss their people. It doesn't sound like Graham is overly worried, but then again with such wonderful hosts, like Hannah and Tucker, how could he be!!!

[This message has been edited by Pam (edited May 27, 2001).]

Graham couldn't have a better person to make him feel safe away from his home. Eagerly awaiting more pics.

Oh I want to come over too!!! I am so jealous! Graham you lucky boy! And Rachel you are pretty lucky too. What a great hostess you are. If I ever have to go somewhere without Daisy, don't be surprised if we show up at your front door Daisy would love to meet Hannah, her online bud! And Hannah and Tucker, you sweeties are being such good little hosts to Graham! What a great bunch you are!

I loved those pictures. I really liked the doggy Todem pole, so funny.

------------------

I just checked and Rachel has Album #2 of Graham's visit ready for viewing!! I am enjoying this visit almost as much as Graham is!
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...a=13054657&f=0