Thread: Free Chow Chow Puppy

Free Chow Chow Puppy

a friend of mine has a male chow puppy. he is i think 6 months old. he has a brother but beats up on him. he is free because they need to find him a home fast. he needs a home with no kids under the age of 10. he is housebroken. he really needs some training. if you can keep this wonderful puppy. please PM (private message) me.
    i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

if you have a dog in need of a home let me know. i may take it.

Even though he needs a home fast, please ask her to charge a fee, even $10 would deter "bunchers". (people that take free to good home dogs and sell them for research). It does happen, and these people pose as wonderful families, even sometimes bringing children. Tell her her she should also screen the adopter, to at least make sure he is going to a good home, and not just pawn him on the first person that comes along.

Good luck.
    Amber C.
    Animal Rescue Foundation
    Adoption Coordinator
    Mobile, Alabama
    www.animalrescuemobile.org

Mom to: Allotta, Icey, Ecko, Alaska & Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    a friend of mine has a male chow puppy. he is i think 6 months old. he has a brother but beats up on him. he is free because they need to find him a home fast. he needs a home with no kids under the age of 10. he is housebroken. he really needs some training. if you can keep this wonderful puppy. please PM (private message) me.
    I am interested in the chow chow

Hi, HeatherAnn - this post was from 2003, so almost ten years ago. Sorry!
    I've Been Frosted

i would love to see a pic of him . i had 2 put my chow down 5 yrs ago , he was 14. i was looking for a blk 1 but its not set in stone.my name is jim . my email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jimmurray View Post
    i would love to see a pic of him . i had 2 put my chow down 5 yrs ago , he was 14. i was looking for a blk 1 but its not set in stone.my name is jim . my email is [email protected]
    This post is from ten years ago, sorry Jim. Have you tried looking on http://Petfinder.com ?
    I've Been Frosted

I own my house and wood love to be a forever home for your friends chow puppies , have dearly wanted o be for quite s ome time now I don't Carrie credit cards bit I wood gladdly pay you that10.00 if you wood consider me ,I love in springfield ,Mo 417-XXX-XXXX , desperately seeking a chow baby ,Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda222 View Post
    I own my house and wood love to be a forever home for your friends chow puppies , have dearly wanted o be for quite s ome time now I don't Carrie credit cards bit I wood gladdly pay you that10.00 if you wood consider me ,I love in springfield ,Mo 417-XXX-XXXX , desperately seeking a chow baby ,Wendy

This post was from 2003, so that "puppy" would now be 16 years old, long since gone to its forever home.
    I've Been Frosted