Thread: Cedar

Cedar

wow! you are such a special dog. you make alot of people's lives bright. thank you for being so well behaved. you person is sooooo lucky to get to take you to work too. many years of good health to you.

p.s. you are very beautiful!

What a special dog. It sounds as though Cedar may be ready for a formal education! And what a sweet face too! Cedar you are SPECIAL!

Beautiful Cedar! What a gorgeous girl. You looked poised for "work" in your lovely photo. And your name....Well, it's as lovely as you are. What a great job you do, spreading love and good wishes to all your office pals! And I agree. What could be better than being able to take your best friend to work with you You are special in every way beautiful, sweet Cedar. How could we help but honor you as our very talented, loving and GORGEOUS Dog of the Day!
    Big hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet Cedar! Seeing your precious face this early morning has made my day!!

OK, Cedar, whereever it is that you work, I am filling out an application immediately! Problem is, I doubt I'd get any work done, kissing and hugging your beautiful self all day! Congrats on your special honor today! you well deserve it!!

I'm with Karen, Cedar! How lucky can you be? And you are one especially beautiful girl too! You remind me of a Boykin Spaniel, all chocolate and curly!
    Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!

What a wonderful idea to take your loving pet to work! I, too, work in an overcrowded, overstuffed, stressed environment. It's a public school!!! I have wanted to have my students sponsor a "Pet Day" for years, but it's on the back burner. But there is nothing more special than to have a good, loving dog come to see you during your busy day if only for a few minutes. I have one question--do you have a sign-up list for your colleagues to take turns taking her out to do her duty??? Just wondering!!! Thanks for the lift today.

[This message has been edited by kymba_ovrshn (edited June 18, 2001).]

I couldn't agree more about the therapeutic benefits of having animals at work. I am a social worker in a nursing home that is also home to a dog, a cat, and a variety of birds. Not only do the residents benefit, but it helps the staff "de-stress", too. Good job, Cedar!

I want to work with Cedar! How lucky are you to be able to bring Cedar in to work! WOW! What kind of work do you do? Cedar is beautiful and amazing. You are very lucky all around. Congrats on being DOTD !

------------------

What a wonderful idea; I'm all for offices allowing animal mascots! Congratulations on being honored DOTD, beautiful Cedar, and keep on encouraging those lucky employees to take a breather, give you a pat, and feel some momentary relief from the grindstone. I'm sure you are much loved and very welcome by all fortunate enough to enjoy your company!

------------------
    Regards ~ AvaJoy
    =^.".^=