Thread: Ladimyr

Ladimyr

Wow you sure have a busy schedule don't you, Ladimyr? Sound like you also have tons of fun! You are so gorgeus! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

Ladimyr, you are certainly one cute dog! You are lucky to have a family who cares so much for you

Ladi, I'd say you've got in made in the shade! Have fun playing!

Congrats on your special day Ladimyr!

Looks like your days are filled with fun already, but try to have a little extra fun on this, your special day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a great life you have!!!! And you never have to be alone!!! And you get to eat my all time favorite, peanut butter and jelly!!!

Congratulations, Ladimyr, you precious pup, on being our Dog of the Day!!!

Good Morning ladimyr and what a beauty I might add. I love that photo of you, so bright eyed. Goodness you do have a wonderful life, full of fun, play and wonderful things to eat. Congratulations dear, sweet ladimyr Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a special doxie you are little Ladi! Very beautiful and sweet indeed! Congrats for being Our Doxie Doggie of the Day!

Hi there beautiful Ladimyr! Aren't you a precious little Doxi girl!! I'll bet Mawmaw Lynn and Uncle Mugsey have tons of fun, visiting with their furneice every day! What a busy, busy, happy life you lead! And WOW...PB&J served up each morning!! Now that's living! You're just the cutest little wiener pup, Ladimyr!! I'll bet your family is so proud to see their girl honored here today! Congratulations to you beautiful Ladimyr, Dog of the Day! I know you and your family will lots of fun celebrating your day on cener stage!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

she's a Q-T pie!!!

awww!my bff has a doxie just like that!i love doxiez theyre so cute,i want an edition like that![edition=another dog]and i wish my life was that exiting!its alot better then school!

Ladimyr

Hey Ladimyr, you think you have it good...I live with your Aunt Heather and Uncle Mikie.....and they love on me every day.....Did you know that your Aunt Heather is the one who found me and gave me to my mommy and daddy.... Your grandmother might give you peanut butter sandwiches every day...but my paw paw gives me anything I want all day long....of course my mommy and daddy don't like him doing that so he sneaks me food when they are not looking. This is a new year and all good things are coming to a halt pretty fast....my mommy is placing me on a diet and cutting back on what I am only supposed to eat. Dog Food. You are pretty lucky though and you have a wonderful family. I guess you might say we are even cousins.....You and I look alot alike...we are the same color too. I might come spend the day with you and Samson and play with you guys and Mugsy too. Take care now and I will see you soon. Darn good picture of you by the way. Kramer

Ladimyr,

What a beautiful little lady you are sweetie I love your
    photo & story. Hey, PB & J is one of my all time favs too.
    Happy congratulations on being chosen for honors here today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! Live long & be happy sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

AH! And they talk about "A Dog's Life!" I'm so jealous! I want to come back in my next life as YOU!! Lots of fun, no cares in the world, and yummy yummy treats all day long, just cause you're so darned cute!!!! You sure won my heart, you little doxie doll!!!