Thread: The Great Bunnicula Is Back!

The Great Bunnicula Is Back!

LOL. Hey everyone! (Especially Heather!) How's it going down in here? It's me! Bunnnicula05! Sorry, I haven't been on in a few months. Anyway. I still have my bunnies, but they have to be housed outdoors, so I want to give them to a rescue organization because they don't get the attention they deserve when they are outside. I now have a successful dwarf hamster breeding operation. I have two females who have had litters so far. Wendi had a litter of four and her pups are 3-4 weeks old. Then Angel has had pups too, she gave birth on Dec. 31, 2002 between 6:30 and 9:30 AM, I was sleeping then because I was on hamster watch all night waiting for her delivery. But when I wasn't looking she had 6 cute little babies! They are 13 days old, but they all have eye infections, so I need to call the vet today to see what I can do.
    I did have a chinchilla, but she died. Looooooooong story and not enought time to tell it. Well, I'm glad I'm back!
    Mehagian

Hi Meg

It is so good to have you back. I was asking about you a few weeks before Christmas. I tried sending you a PM but is said that it was in active.

Sorry to hear about your bunnies, i hope you find somewhere nice for them.

Take Care

Hey Heather!!!! It wouldn't let me log on for the longest time. But now I have a new user name, so it's all good.

As for everyone else that is reading this post. Does anyone know of any good rabbit rescue organizations in the state of Missouri? I hate to let them go, but I know if I love them, this is what's best for them. Outdoors is no place for a permanent home for a rabbit.

Mehagian
    Mehagian

Why aren't you allowed to have them indoors anymore? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Rabbit rescue in Missouri

House Rabbit Society has affiliates in KC and St. Louis. Check in with www.rabbit.org for links. I've had e-mail conversations with Robin in KC and would probably be willing to help.

Where in MO are you? I'm thinking about trying to bond our "crazy" neutered male with a spayed female and might able to help with one of your buns. We are west of Wichita in KS, though.

Well, my parents didn't like their "smell", which was hardly any because I cleaned their cage every other day! And then they didn't like them running around chewing on everything, like furniture, which is old anyway.

Thanks for the advice on rabbit rescue centers. I have a neutered male and an unspayed female that love to be together, they've had a really strong bond for two years now, they've been together ever since they were babies. I will definately check out those rescues in Kansas City and St. Louis. I live 2 1/2 hours away from Kansas City.

Mehagian
    Mehagian