Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is your kitty snuggly??

When is your kitty snuggly??

Are there definite times of day that your kitties are more snuggly than others??

I have noticed that Marigold becomes especially snuggly in the evenings. And when I wake up in the middle of the night and go downstairs she is MORE than especially-snuggly. But in the morning time, she much prefers to crawl under the futon or guest bed, and doesn't want to be disturbed. It's as if she says, "Go away Mom, it's cat-nap time!"

EVENINGS !!!

Inka is defenitely an evening-snuggler !!! She jumps on my lap then and departs to kitten-dreamland ...

Tama snuggles with me whenever he sees me. (He's in love with me) As for the others, I would say that they too are night snugglers.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Bosun has to have a lap cuddle when I first get on the computer. She jumps up, lays down, purrs, and stays for about 5 minutes. This is funny since most of the time she's a grumpy grouch!

Diamond wants whatever I'm eating.

Diva puts her paws up and asks to be picked up sometimes.

TicTac is a mush at night. Sometimes he'll lie in the crook of my arm until he gets too warm.

Mobius says if you want to pet me, get over here and do it.

Smokey the Younger kneads at my feet when I'm on the couch.

Pixel is feral and won't let me touch her.

It depends on which cat.

Pepper is only snuggly right before bed and that is also when he is most playful.

Angel is always snuggly as long as she has a lap to lay on.

Bandit is most snuggly in the morning. Wakes me up every morning rubbing his face on my face. My allergies!!

I've got one of each.

Mr. Jones can't wait till we get in bed at night. He turns into this love machine.

Snowy is calm and cuddly in the morning and returns to bed after breakfast to cuddle his Daddy.

Filou is a morning snuggler. He comes to wake me up with headbumpies and nosekissies, then he follows me in the bathroom and walks round my shoulders continuing with purring. Tigris comes more in the afternoon, lies down on the table when you're working or on your lap and starts to roll round and purr.

Let's see....

Noah is especially snuggly in the early morning. So, whoever gets up first gets lots of kitty loving from him.

Noel likes loving whenever SHE is in the mood for it. Generally in the evenings though, after we've been gone all day.

Basil....like Neko's mommy, he's in love with me too. ANYTIME and ALL THE TIME for Basie.

Olivia, kind of a cross between Noel and Basil...wierd huh?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Rascal always "puts me to sleep" - and I get lots of purring and a few love bites.

But in the morning - he absolutely MUST be on my lap - especially when I go to Pet Talk. Hmmmmm- guess he is checking out what I say about him.

The rest of the day.........don't bother me Mom!!

Kylie is usually snuggly only at night. When we are ready for bed. Any other time she is NOT snuggly!!! Sometimes she climbs up and sits on my lap, but not often!!! And if I take a nap, she likes to snuggle me.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Hmmm....evenings, definetly, for Dakky, Tenny, Georgia, and sometimes Tex. Tex seems to like me when I am watching TV during the daytime. Allie? She is snuggly first thing out of the shower, and on rare occasions, without rhyme or reason.

My only "I can count on you" snuggler is Tenny. He is generally a snuggle buggly boy. I can pick him up and immediately, he starts purring.

It seems to me that my cats are snugglers based on LOCATION, rather than timing. I can go lay on my bed in the middle of the day (no, I don't do this often), and I have snugglers. I think they like it when I am at their level.

Mini likes a snuggle anytime. He follows me if I am walking around the house and has special stake-out points to yowl for a cuddle

Jasmine is erratic and comes for snuggles when she feels like it. She has a special routine of tilting her head and pawing us so we can put an arm around her and snuggle her in our arms. (This girl knows how to manipulate )

Pickles and Tabasco are snuggly after their early morning fighting. When they are worn out, it's back to bed for a snuggle.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

My kitty doesn't have a particular time of day he prefers. Any time I sit in front of the computer, he appears from wherever he was hiding and jumps up on my lap. Then I have to swivel to the side and put my feet up on the couch next to the computer desk, so he can lay on my legs. He will only lay on my upper legs, not my torso. This makes it very difficult to type, being turned to the side with a big purring kitty on me, about to fall off of my legs. I've learned to type one-handed quite well.

On rare occasions he will jump up onto me when I'm on the couch watching TV. If I am seated, he will wait patiently until I get a clue and lie down, because he won't lay on my legs unless they're stretched out. (He actually lays more in the juncture of my legs and torso - he's very weird.)

Even if he's not actually cuddling with me, he likes to be in the same room as me, especially the computer room. He will curl up on the couch, often on top of important papers, and sleep there for hours. All of the cuddling he does, though, is definitely on his terms, instigated by him, and ended when he's had enough.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Nutmeg will cuddle just about any time, unless she wants to play. Then she will NOT sit still.. she's a little wiggle worm.

Tilly likes to snuggle first thing in the morning and during evening TV time. She will only cuddle at night if I'm sitting in my recliner - if I'm at my computer she's not all that interested!

Bassett will cuddle if I'm still. Doesn't really matter where I am. She will always come for a cuddle before I go to sleep, and then sometime later in the night she usually joins me on the bed.

Storm is usually only snuggly in the morning when I'm still in bed. He's not a lap cat and doesn't like to be held either. Sunny is usually snuggly in the morning and evening but sometimes it can be all day. Pepper is snuggly when he feels like it which is also usually in the morning and evening.