Thread: Babe

Babe

I don't know if I ever showed this picture of my horse that I had or not. If so I'm sorry. Babe was my very best friend so I thought I'd share a picture. Babe was a registered Quarter Horse she was 18 years old and turned 19 years old about 4 months after I got her. When I got her she was my very first horse I've ever owned. I had her only about a year and a half before I had to sell her. She was a very sweet horse when she wanted to be and she did have her Mare days. When I first got her she was hard to catch out in the field. About a month later and some work she was easy to catch. I had a lot of fun with her. I learned to ride english on her. I already knew how to ride western since I had before when my cousin had horses and I use to ride. When I sold her I hated it I cried about the whole time I tried to keep the tears back best I could. She went to a good home though. She went to a girl camp in Virginia. I still think about her everyday. I'm sure she is getting lots of love. When I think of her it still brings tears to my eyes. I will always remember Babe because she taught me alot in just a 1 year and 1/2 . Well here is the picture before I go on anymore about her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Here is one more picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

She is stunning! Have you considered her for Pet of the Day? The second pic would make a nice PofTD picture!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

What a beautiful girl. My heart breaks for you; I'm know you must miss her dearly But I'm sure knowing she's in good hands and getting lots of love, helps. Do you ever get to visit her?? And YES, do nominate her for POTD! She is very special!!! Thanks for sharing her with us all

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you for all of the kind words I've only seen her once since I've sold her and she seemed very happy.

What a cute horse, and a sweet & sad story. Babe looks kinda sorrel-ish to me, what color is she??
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

She is Sorrel

Tina, Babe is a beautiful horse.
    Do you plan to get another horse when your daughter gets older?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thankyou Yes I plan on getting another horse or two when my daughter is alittle older.