Thread: JuMPinG Jessie!!

JuMPinG Jessie!!

Good Morning Jessie!! What a terrific webpage your Mommy has created for you and her proud, piggie clan! So much "live action" and music! What a labor of love! And you all are SO adorable! You are so courageous, little Jessie! What an amazing jumper you are; quite the little athlete!! And today, cutie pie, you've managed to reach the highest of heights, ascended to the tippy top of petdom, climbed to the pinnacle of piggydom..You're the Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you, dear Jessie, our high climbing, life loving, most precious piggie Pet of the Day!! I hope you and all of your piggie pals have a happy day celebrating your fame, with lots of treats, of course!! WHEEK, WHEEK!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I must check out your web page, Jessie, but I fell in love with your beautiful picture on Pet of the Day, so I know I will love your website!!! Congratulations to a most beautiful guinea pig on being our Pet of the Day!!!!

Jessie
    What a big grin your sweet picture gave me this morning. Sounds like you are one happy piggie! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Congratulations Mz Jessie !!!!!!!!!!! I hope you and your pals had a great day and you got some extra treats too!!!! You sure are a cutie Jessie! And you must be one smart piggie too!! Happy days to you!

Hello,

I was very surprised and proud to be the "Pet of the day".
    I told it immediately to the other nine guinea pigs, they were pleased with me.
    My mommy took me on the arm, gave me many kisses and said:
    Congratulations Jessie, you are Pet of the Day

In the evening we got two large plates with herbs and Crispy C.

Sammi, momoffuzzyfaces, Logan and tatsxxx11:
    thank you for your nice words.

Many greetings from guinea pig
    Jessie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're most welcome, sweet Jessie!! I'm so glad you and your piggie pals had such a fun day, all that extra loving and oooooooh, those yummy treats!! My piggies Squeeks and Moon send along their congrats too! They just love it when a wheeker is POTD!! Sandra, Squeeker and Moonbeam!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'd like to give a big old WELCOME to you and your Mommy and hope you decide to visit Pet Talk often. We would love to see more pictures of you and all your siblings and hear of your adventures.

Oh my!! It is always so nice to meet the owner of our Pet, Cat or Dog of the Day!!! Welcome to you, Jessie's Mama!!! And keep coming back, please!!!!

Logan