Thread: NEW members

NEW members

My, my, we are getting alot of new members!!! WELCOME ALL!!, i counted like 3 or 4 in the last few days more probly, but i just figgered id say welcome here incase i miss some one! I Now all you new members will love it here, for example im obsessed! IF you have any questions just ask, I'll try and help!

hey,

well i'm a newbie LOL i'm glad i found this place i have a dog named Scarlett and she is out of control anyway thank you for the welcome there is so many things here i'm still learning the ropes.i'm part of 2 other support groups one is for epilepsy and ready for this the other is for early menopause i know i'm floored too i'm 22 and already in menopause but you know i'm not sad about it,cause i don't want kids don't get me wrong i love kids but stress is a trigger for seizures plus i have no energy.i'll just be a aunt and spoil my neices and nephews if that ever happens.oh i do have one question (how do you get pictures on your signture thanks again for the welcome i know i'll love this place i love my other 2 groups.take care

scarlett

ps,you can call me marylyn if you want
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    my name is marylyn i'm 23. i have a yorkie named truffles.scarlett a red toy poodle is now w/ a new owner and i'm hoping is very happy there,i miss her dearly.my first dog was a black toy poodle he passed away a few years ago and i miss him so much.i love all animals ,but grew up w/ dogs.

Welcome to Pet Talk marylyn!! I am owned by two wonderful cats. I have an orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Welcome to all you newbies!

My name is Anna & I'm owned by the 3 little angels you see in my signature pic below!
    Looking forward to hearing about all the new pets and their people!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

We're new!

We are new to the site and love it. We have 2 dogs and a cat. And would love to know how to insert their pictures, not just an attachment, but the photo like some others have. Can anyone help??!!

hey

these instructions will probably suck so i won't even waste space here. welcome to pet talk!

ps - yaay! 800 posts!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road