Thread: Rat Terriers

Rat Terriers

I KNOW RATTIES ARE HYPER AND NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEM BUT DOES ANYONE ON THIS SITE OTHER THAN ME HAVE ONE AND IF SO CAN I SEE PICS??
    PROUDLY OWNED BY LONNIE, GIRLIE, AMY, GUINESS, AND LOGAN-BLUE

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

I have a rat terrier, but sorry no pics yet. We just adopted her and I've been having computer problems. I'll try to post some as soon as I get up & running again. Any specific reason why you want to see other ratties?

not many people around us have them ,and my dog leilani is the only one i've ever seen really....
    PROUDLY OWNED BY LONNIE, GIRLIE, AMY, GUINESS, AND LOGAN-BLUE

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

Micki -

I have a picture of Anya here but also wanted to tell you this, yes there are some hyper ratties..but my family grew up and we had about over 7 rats...Only 1 out of rat can be very hyper...she is white. That's Anya. But she can be nice, sweeter, I think it's because we got her when she was little older... There's five colors of rats; brown, white, black, silver/grey and leath yellow. I heard the white and silver/grey is the only rats that can be put up for adoption to homes. Black, Brown and leath yellow will be fed to snakes.. I'm soo upsetted about that because we had three browns before...they are SO sweet, extreme friendly...they even don't know how to bite! They love cherrios, dried bananas, raw peas, and a piece of an apple. Anya is white, she never bit me but bit two of my friends...she must be so hungry - I think I have fed her enough! Here's picture...I'm not sure if this works..if not, I'll try again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Gina's Ark Inc.- She was talking about a breed of dog. Not ratties. I like your rat though, I have 4, 2 hooded, a berkshire and a Huskie.

I like rat terriers I think they are so adorable and would love to see pictures of your pup!
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
    Gina's Ark Inc.- She was talking about a breed of dog. Not ratties. I like your rat though, I have 4, 2 hooded, a berkshire and a Huskie.

I like rat terriers I think they are so adorable and would love to see pictures of your pup!
    Ahh, I misread! Oops..doofus me, thanks Aspen and Misty...
    Yeah, am trying to put up a picture of my dog, four cats but they're not working... But you will!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hee hee. I got 3 dogs, 5 cats, 1 chameleon, 4 rats, 1 bunny, 1 Oscar (fish), 2 cat fish, 1 sucker fish. I'm not good atr posting pictures of them either, you'll catch on though!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka