Thread: Does anybody else have a guinea pig?

Does anybody else have a guinea pig?

Does anybody else here have a guinea pig? I would like to see pictures of other guineas.

Hi Krusty, and welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Sandra and I have 2 guinea pigs, Squeeker and Moonbeam! Squeeker is a 2 1/2 yr.old male and Moon is a 2 yr. old female! I really need to update their photos, but I'll dig up a few and post them! Isn't your piggie's name Squeaker too?? I also have 2 dogs, Cody and Star and 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver! Hope to see pics of your Squeaker, too!! Here's two pics of Squeeker. In one, he was drying off after his tubbie!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-03-2003 at 08:10 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is my sweetie Jasper !
    and here too :

this is a pic of all my pets : Maya , Inka , Jasper , and Billie

and this is Jasper , again

Those are such cute guineas!!!!! I like the bath pic. I have to try and scan some pics of my Squeakers but our scanner is kind of old so I dont know if it will work right. he's a boy too he's 2 years old.

I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but hearing about Guinea Pigs reminded me of when our Guinea Pig Harry(later renamed Harriet) had babies. The store owner had told us she was a male, therefore we named her Harry. Then one night she had two babies! We mistook them for mice at first, but we realised the store owner had jipped us! It was only our first night of having her! So we named her Harriet. Anyway, she had two babies, Smokey and Shadow. They all lived long lives. I do not have any pictures of them, but Harriet reminded me of a Calico Cat, black, white, and red fur. Her two babies were white with black spots, resembling Dalmations.
    All of your Guinea Pigs are very cute!
    Tom

What a surprise THAT must have been!! How fortunate that both babies survived and lived long and happy lives! Piggies are great furkids. They love being handled and are so communicative and playful! And what a variety of colors and fur types! Harriet sounds like she was a real sweetie!! Thanks for the kind remarks! WHEEK!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

But we had to give Smokey to one of our friends because he was a guy and he would mate with the other two, and we didn't want a baby all alone in a cage. But we visited him often!
    I agree, everyone's Piggies are soo cute! Squeeker looks so cute after his bath-time! And Jasper looks like he's having a ball in the furkid playpen with Billie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

after seeing everyones pictures of guinea pigs here on pet talk it makes me want one. I never really thought anything of them before, but since I joined pet talk I've enjoyed hearing about everyones guinea pigs and seeing pictures of them. Maybe someday when I have more time I'll get one.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I DON'T HAVE A PIC, BUT I HAVE A WHAT I LIKE TO CALL TORTISHELL GUINEA, CAUSE HE IS ALL BLACK WITH TUFFS OF BROWN, TAN, RED HAIR...

HIS NAME IS GUINESS.
    PROUDLY OWNED BY LONNIE, GIRLIE, AMY, GUINESS, AND LOGAN-BLUE

r.i.p dorothy the mouse

I also have a Guinea Pig named "Wiggy Pig" I've only had him for only about 3 weeks now. He is still just a baby. But he sure has grown in the last couple of weeks. Here is a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

wow, everybody's guinea pigs are so cute!

here are mine .........(L-R Lucky, Huney & Bubbles)

and here is Huney again......

Looking forward to see more cute piggies......
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

here are two of my piggie-friends: Pummel and Fuchur, both are female. Fuchur is my sister and Pummel came to us, when she was 5 years old

This is my brother Flöckchen (Snowflake). He is the chief of all piggies living with me

This is Hippie, she is a coronet guinea pig and she hates it when mommy cuts her long hair

Here you can see all 9 piggies, living with me:
    http://www.joerg-meinecke.de

Bye, bye
    Jessie
    Last edited by Jessiefromgermany; 01-07-2003 at 01:39 PM.

13. This is Turnip. She lives with my niece in my basement. (They are on winter break right now though.) Her eyes really are red which is the origin of her name....

Hey, thanks everybody for showing me your guinea pigs! They all are so cute, I wish I could have all of them. I still have to scan my pics! but I am busy with schoolwork and chores and stuff. anyway thanks for all the piggy pictures!