Thread: Precious Milly!

Precious Milly!

Greetings, Milly in South Africa! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and to your Mom, Isabel, too!

What a beautiful, simply stunning, green eyed Short-Hair girl you are, Milly! Just as Isabel says, you truly are quite the kitty model! Just look at those poses; your photos are exquisite!

Endless thanks to your devoted human, Isabel, for rescuing your helpless, defenseless, 4 WEEK old self from the mean streets, opening up her home and heart to one most deserving girl, saving your from an unspeakable future
    She was so scared and small - I immediately felt a connection to her and knew I had to give her a loving home. I always look at her and think, if I didn't pick her up from the streets that day, she would've been struggling to survive each and every day. Now she lives a happy little cat life and she is pursuing her passion of being a cat model - just look at those poses!"
    Yes, your Mom knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you and she were destined to be, and how right she was! And didn't you hit the furever home jackpot that fateful day, Milly! Talk about living the good life!

Ever since then, she has been living a life of luxury, sleeping and playing the whole day with her cat brothers and sisters. She has a very sassy personality and she loves salmon. Every night she snuggles up with me.
    Yes, you truly are one lucky young lady, Milly! And just as blessed is your Mom, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! If any one need be reminded of the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches tale!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! And thanks to your Mom, Isabel, for sharing that link to "Excited Cats" with us. Such a fab site! Enjoy your big day on center stage, Milly...playing with your kitty sibs and cuddling with your Mom; chowing down on some yummy salmon; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Milly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your dear kitty sibs, too!

Gorgeous Milly!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Milly, what an adorable, precious young lady you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking brown-black-red Tabby and white fur and that sweet face with that pink nose and those lovely big golden-green eyes. You're so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! In those ones of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy-rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and down to South Africa to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Isabel will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Isabel rescued you as a four-week-old kitten from the streets of the town of Potchefstroom. You were so scared and small, she immediately felt a connection and knew she had to give you a loving home. Ever since then, you've been living the happy life of luxury that you deserve (and deserved all along!). You sleep and play all day with your dear kitty siblings and then snuggle up at night with Isabel. From that "Excited Cats" web site, we can tell that she knows how to give you the best care ever! I shudder to think of the struggle you would have had to survive if she hadn't rescued you, and I am so very thankful that she did. Greatest blessings to you both! Now you're pursuing your passion of being a cat model, and from your photo shoot here we can see you are doing a fantastic job at it. You and Isabel love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Isabel and kitty siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of salmon!

Last edited by phesina; 01-15-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Tabby and White girl you are, Precious Milly!
    I am so glad you were rescued.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana