Thread: Marvelous Macie Mae!

Marvelous Macie Mae!

Hi Macie Mae! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to the entire Shewchuk family...the humans and the furry ones alike!

What an adorable, pawsitively precious, cutie patootie Shih Tzu fluff ball you are, Macie Mae! You're giving me puppy pangs! You may be but a mere 9 weeks old, but oh yes, already you've won over your humans' heart; your sweet and loving, joyful and playful personality shining through!

And oh my gosh, didn't you hit the furever home jackpot, packed with not only 5 humans (Mom and Dad and 3 skin siblings!) loving on you 24/7, but 2 furry sibs to cuddle and play with in Sadie and Trixie! And no doubt your Rainbow Bridge siblings, Rerun and doggie and Chester the kitty, are giving you two big paws up!

What fun your humans are in for over the weeks and months to come, Macie Mae, watching your grow and learn, the whole lot of you sharing countless fun filled times! And considering your athleticism and unbridled energy, I have no doubt you're going to crush that agility course! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Macie Mae, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and action packed day of celebration...climbing and jumping, navigating that obstacle course, lol; playing with Sadie and Trixie; feasting on banana and melon; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pack members! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Macie Mae, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Sadie and Trixie and the fishies too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Macie Mae

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    It doesn't take any time at all to get to know such a sweetheart as you.
    You have made a very big impression on your family in a short time.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Oh my goodness, dearest Macie Mae, what an utterly adorable Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apso mix pup you are! You're one of the cutest little precious beings I've ever seen! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You're just a mere child now, nine weeks old, and you're full of energy, making your dear family smile with your antics. You're already climbing up the big stairs, jumping off couches, and starting to practice the big-girl behavior of going pee outside. You enjoy chasing after your humans' feet, staying right behind them as they walk. You run all over the house, neatly missing obstacles and jumping over things in the way for a bit of extra fun.

Just a week ago you joined the Shewchuk family, which includes your human Mommy and Daddy and two human sisters and human brother, two doggie sisters Trixie and Sadie, and many fishy siblings. You also have two Angel siblings, Rerun the dog and Chester the cat, who are watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge. You already all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Macie Mae, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of bananas, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon (but no watermelon)! We know that Rerun Angel and Chester Angel are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-12-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable nine week old puppy you are, Macie Mae.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana