Thread: Gorgeous Gorbichoff!

Gorgeous Gorbichoff!

Dearest Gorbichoff Templeton Sherman Smith, a.k.a. "Gorby," "Pooh Bear," "Polar Bear," or "Kerokachockie," what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You are absolutely beautiful, with your snow-white fur and pretty pink ears and nose and that black splotch between your ears. You are so pretty in those great photos, first sitting next to your Christmas tree, and then begging in the kitchen for a taste of daddy's cooking. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pleasant Hill, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics. They think you're the funniest thing they have ever seen! Mommy thinks you are a bit spoiled, but daddy disagrees. The thing mommy loves most is how you sleep on her and snore. And daddy loves it when you sleep in your own little bed next to his and mommy's and you all go to sleep together. You love to help mommy take a shower, and then you "peep" at her and kiss her when she kisses your pink ears. You and mommy and daddy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Mommy doesn't like that you wake her each morning because you need to go out for a potty break. She worries when you are outside! Indeed, there are many dangers outside for kitties.. predators, accidents, severe weather, cruel people, etc. Why don't you learn to become an inside-only kitty! You could start with getting used to walking on a leash. Much safer for you, and then she won't need to worry about you. And you could use a litter box, so you wouldn't need to wake her to let you out to pee!

Congratulations, darling Gorbichoff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear mommy and daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-04-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Garish Gorbichoff

You ARE a beautiful cat, I love your short white fur, and pink ears and nose. You are so smart with knowing how to beg. It's so nice that you make sure your mommy doesn't freak out by walking slowly and not running away. And how great that you have your own little bed next to your mommy and daddy's. Your two pictures of you are so cute, you look amazing in both. I hope you and your parents have many more happy, healthy years together. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Garish Gorbichoff!!

What a handsome boy you are, Gorbichoff, your family loves you very much.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana