Thread: Happy Little Hurricane!

Happy Little Hurricane!

Dear Hurricane, what an utterly adorable young American Shorthair Tabby you are! You're so sweet and precious, only eight months old. Your fur is a Purrrfect grey-brown-black design with white trim, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those perky ears and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing these great photos with us! They show you in so many different poses, all so comfortable and content, so happy! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you, and over to ..the Rainbow Bridge to pet your dear Angel-kitty friend Eli too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and the other Angels are petting Eli at the Bridge .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson had just lost her/his beloved cat Eli last month and was very sad, missing him so very much. She/he looked on Petfinder and found some kittens at the nearby animal hospital, inquired about you, met you a week later and fell in love. You adopted each other, and you came Home! You were a little shy at first, understandably, but you'd come out at night and sleep on or by your Purrrson. Now you're much less shy and no longer hide, and you're made him/her much less sad. You never fully replace Eli, but you are filling her/him up with your own Purrrsonality. You're full of energy and make her smile with your antics such as playing with your jingle ball or with your ball with feathers on a string. You're very special to her, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hurricane, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps a special round with the ball and feathers on a string! We know that Eli Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Special, lovable Hurricane!

Hello, Hurricane! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your pink nose, your tabby markings, and your four perfect white feeties! You look very happy and content in all these photos!

How wonderful that your person found you on Petfinder, and home you came! You were a little shy in the beginning, but you did get brave and come and sleep with your person! Now you are much less shy, and you enjoy lots of play time! You have favorite toys, such as your jingle ball or the one with feathers that is on a string. You are a very special and lovable kitty! Your person gets to spend time with you and enjoy your special personality! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Hurricane!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Hurricane!

Hi Hurricane! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a handsome, pawsitively precious young Tabby boy you are, Hurricane! And not only beautiful on the outside, but just as sweet and loving as can be, bringing so much comfort and happiness to your human's life!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the recent passing of your much loved predecessor, Eli. We can only imagine the hole left in your human's heart as this passing. But thanks to you, her/his heart is healing, the smiles returning to her/his face! How well her/his decision to choose adoption has been rewarded! Endless thanks to your human for opening up her/his home and heart to one most deserving boy, giving you a 2nd chance at a happy life! And while no kitty can or will ever "replace" Eli, you now take your own very special place in your human's heart, right beside Eli, loved uniquely but equally! And no doubt dear Eli is smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge, so comforted knowing his human's heart is full once again.

He is special because he, while never will fully replace Eli, he filled me so I wasn't so sad anymore. He makes me smile and laugh. He loves laying on me and next to me. Also sits on my lap
    What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart; how lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! You truly are a heaven sent treasure, Hurricane, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...making fun mischief, playing with your jingle balls and feathers; feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your Mom/Dad, warming her/his lap; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Hurricane, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Heart-healer Hurricane!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Happy Little Hurricane!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana