Thread: Super cute Sacha

Super cute Sacha

Oh Sacha I just want to pick you up and cuddle you and give you kisses all over your adorable face!
    I love your puppy enthusiasm, you sound like lots of fun
    Congratulations on Dog of the Day. I hope you get extra hugs and kisses.💗

Super Cute Sacha!

Hi Sacha! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Be still my Rottie, my puppy loving heart!!! I do believe you've shattered the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, Sacha! And while, at a mere 4 months old, you still have a ton more growing to do (just look at those massive pawsies, hehe), already your sweet and loving personality is shining through; loving on all you meet, humans and 4 leggers alike; a friend to all, just as your humans says! A gentle giant in the making, that you are! And I have no doubt, when the time comes, you're going to make one pawsome therapy pup, Sacha, bringing smiles and comfort to those in need!

How very lucky your family is, having a beautiful, life and fun loving, sweet as can be furbaby in you, Sacha! What fun they are in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing countless happy times! You truly are a gem of a girl, Sacha, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sacha! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with your kitty pals; dispensing and receiving tons of kisses and cuddles; chowing down on your fave foods and some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Rottie girl Sacha, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty pals, too!

Just look at that SWEET face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sacha

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    What a cute, happy girl you are.
    Hope you do get to be a therapy dog you
    will make so many people happy
    Celebrate your special day

What a cute little Rottie girl you are, Sacha, congrat on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Sacha, what a precious pup you are! You're a gorgeous Rottweiler lady, only four months old and adorable in every way. You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You have the sweetest temperament and love to give kisses. You have a terrific career ahead as a therapy dog, and you will bring joy to many, many people! You love playing with your dear kitty housemates, but they stay pretty clear so you don't step on them with your big paws.. and just think how much bigger those paws are going to get as you grow up! I'm sure you and they will work out some better ways to play together as time goes on. You and they and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sacha, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery