Thread: Gorgeous Clarke!

Gorgeous Clarke!

Dearest Clarke, what a gorgeous guy you are! That grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely golden-green eyes and the pretty grey patch on your right cheek. You're absolutely beautiful in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! You're so cute with your bow tie in the first one, and you blend right in with your dear Meowmie's sweater color. And how sweet you are gazing upward in the other two. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..right down US23 to Toledo! ..and pet you, and pet your dear girl kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're a big, friendly boy who loves to purr and be petted. You and Meowmie first met at the Humane Society, and right away she knew you were to be her fur baby for the rest of your life. You were named for Clarke Gable, and like him you are the perfect gentleman! When your sister kitty wanted a drink, you meowed at Meowmie to refill the water bowl. You love to plop on Meowmie's lap or belly and purr as you trade kisses. You're always purring for her, and you never bite. You follow her around and grab her foot as she passes, and you come when she calls you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Clarke, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and sister kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Happy New Year! Clark is a perfect COTD, so cute how much he loves his Mum!

Gentleman Clarke!!!

Hi Clarke! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a dashing, oh so debonair Tuxie boy you are, Clarke! You're looking so dapper in that color coordinated bow tie which so beautifully highlights your bi-color, grey and white coat, those gorgeous golden eyes! Yes, you sure do your beloved, iconic namesake proud, Clarke! Like him, you're the consummate gentleman (and lover boy, hehe)! When it came to elegance and class, back in the day, no one out dappered Clarke Gabel...then you came along!

Your mommy knew the moment she laid eyes on you that fateful day at the shelter that you were "the one," destined to be hers, best friends and soulmates for life! And oh, what a heavenly match it turned out to be!

I got him from the Humane Society, I adopted him. When I first met him I knew he was to be my fur baby for the rest of his life. He's extremely friendly and loves to purr and be Pet he's good with other animals and he's a big boy.
    How luck your mommy is, having a furkid as beautiful, sweet, as devoted and loving, as special as you, Clarke! You truly are one pawsome boy, sweetheart, just as special as can be, simply the best!

He's the complete gentleman he's named after! He meowed for me to get the water refilled just so our female cat could drink, he loves to plop on my lap and purr loudly giving me kisses and he'll grab my foot and lick my sock when I pass, he also loves to follow me everywhere. He comes when I call his name or call kitty kitty. He is just the sweetest cat - he never bites and he's always purring for me.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Clarke! Reading your heartwarming rescue story, learning of the very special place you hold in your mommy's heart, and she in yours, seeing your bevy of heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being your mommy's shadow; giving and receiving bunches of kisses and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Clarke, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO dapper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Gorgeous Clarke, on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana