Thread: Precious Kia!!!

Precious Kia!!!

Hi Kia! Happy New Year's Day Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Maybe it's just the time of year, feeling a bit sentimental, but just laying eyes on your heart-melting feature photo made my eyes well up with tears...then I read your backstory!

What a brave, beautiful, over the moon, utterly adorable, Japanese Spitz x Toy Poodle girl you are, Kia! Precious? Oh, that you are! The sight of your tiny, wee, fluffy self sitting on Santa's lap is beyond heart-melting! (Love your sweater!) But to think that not long after your photo shoot with Santa you broke your hip, hospitalized and hooked up to an IV, is beyond heartbreaking. But as scary as all of that was for you and for your humans your fighting spirit prevailed, you coming through on the other side like a champ, fully recovered; enjoying every minute of life to the max; bringing so much joy to your human's days!

What makes Kia so special is when she was three months old she fell and broke her hip. Her first Christmas was spend in the hosiptal. She was so scared she was hooked up to iv and she got plenty of needles. Now she is very spunky and she loves to play and go for a walk. That's why I think my puppy Kia should be honored.
    And oh yes, how VERY deserving you are of your Dog of the Day honors! How blessed your family is, Kia, having a brave, beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid and family member in you! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mom's heartwarming and love filled tribute to her precious baby girl has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and taking a nice walk; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Kia, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kia, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious Japanese Spitz/Toy Poodle mix you are! You're so cute, as a puppy with Santa there, and I bet you're every bit as cute, if not more so now, bigger and fluffier. I'm so sorry you fell and broke your hip when you were just three months old, and you spent Christmas in the hospital. But I'm very glad and grateful that they fixed you up just fine. And now, even at age ten, you are very spunky and love to play and go for a walk. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kia, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kia

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Yes, you are very precious and cute.
    A spunky little girl with a good attitude.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Kia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana