Thread: Sweet Shaari

Sweet Shaari

Name:  02 (1).jpg
Views: 99
Size:  77.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your beautiful brown eyes could convince anyone
    to give you treats or to play with you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Sweet Shaari!

Good morning, Shaari in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, Wire Haired Doxi girl you are, Shaari! I just love your wiry coat and golden coloring; so pretty!
    The calendar may say you're 9 years young but honestly, you don't look much older than 2! And oh yes! T
    hose big, soulful brown eyes of yours, that pleading expression could melt the coldest of hearts! Your secret weapon!

She has such pretty big brown eyes, and know how to use them to convince you to give her treats, or to play!
    As I was saying... And not only are you as beautiful as can be, you're so talented, so smart, so well mannered to boot! How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a best friend, a full fledged furry family member as special as you, Shaari! Inside and out, in looks and in personality, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...treated to a yummy sausage dinner, playing and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Shaari, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Irresistible!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shaari, you are adorable! If only I could reach through the screen to give you some treats.. I can't resist those eyes! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shaari, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Thursday, Jan. 2! I hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Sweet Sharri, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana