Thread: Big Beautiful Bella

Big Beautiful Bella

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  160.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful sweetheart.
    You just love to be around someone.
    Hope you get extra apples for being Pet of the Day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Big, Beautiful Bella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Beautiful Bella, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! We loved reading about your playful and friendly personality ~ and how you are "really a big puppy in horse shape"! We're so glad you have a happy life, full of fun and love! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Bella!!!

Hi Bella! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Clydesdale x Paint you are, Bella; truly a gentle giant; a horse with the personality of a puppy and the energy and spunk of a foal! My heart melted, reading how needy you are; craving (if not demanding!) the attention of your human(s); how gentle you are with young children, despite your imposing size!

How lucky your family is, Bella, having a beautiful, people loving, big hearted best friend and family member in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! You truly are one in a million, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...bobbling for apples, chasing the bunnies and romping with your horse pals, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Bella!!!

My close up!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bella, you are gorgeous! What an adorable big girl you are, a 14-year-old foal! Your photos are great, and thank you! Are you giving me a kiss in that last one? If only I could reach through the screen, I'd give you an apple right now! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Thursday, January 2! I hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with lots of apples!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery